Wednesday, Aug 20, 2014
Dennis returns and has thoughts about his father.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Peter Kreeft, Professor of Philosophy at Boston, makes a fascinating and provocative argument: that our pain at the suffering of others argues for God’s existence. See it here.
- Announcing the Death of Dennis’s Father, Max PragerSunday, Aug 17, 2014
- Danger from an EMPThursday, Aug 14, 2014
- Jason Riley: Why Is Sharpton Going to St. Louis and Not Chicago?Wednesday, Aug 13, 2014
Authors & Experts
Mark Isler fills in for Dennis and talks to Daniel Halper, online editor of the Weekly Standard. His new book is Clinton, Inc.: The Audacious Rebuilding of a Political Machine.
- Davis – Lone Star America: How Texas Can Save Our CountryMonday, Aug 18, 2014
- Berg – Behind the Curtain: An Insider’s View of Jay Leno’s Tonight ShowThursday, Aug 14, 2014
- Horowitz – Take No Prisoners: The Battle Plan for Defeating the LeftThursday, Aug 7, 2014
Two weeks ago, the British medical journal, Lancet, considered to be one of the world’s leading medical publications, published “An open letter for the people in Gaza.” Signed by four European doctors on behalf of 20 others (17 from Italy and three from the United Kingdom), the letter had virtually nothing to do with medicine. Rather, it was a grotesque attack on Israel. Some excerpts: “We ask our colleagues, old and young professionals, to denounce this Israeli aggression.” “Israel’s behaviour has insulted our humanity, intelligence, and dignity as...
More than anything else, Dennis loves teaching Torah - the Five Books of Moses of the Hebrew Bible. Whatever your faith, or even if you have none, you will experience through these courses the true power of this enduring text - the most important words ever written.