Friday, Jun 23, 2017
Why did Kamala Harris snub Ayaan Hirsi Ali? If Republicans don’t repeal and replace ObamaCare, then what? Does the President have a winning strategy for Afghanistan? Plus, The Happiness Hour and Open Lines.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
“Maybe it’s time.” Is this supposed to be cute or clever? Could anybody have said this about Obama and gotten away with it? But it’s okay to say it about Trump?
- Health Hysteria! The Beach Is Bad for Your KidsThursday, Jun 22, 2017
- David French on the Left’s Mockery of Otto WarmbierWednesday, Jun 21, 2017
- New PragerU Video! When Transparency Really Means TyrannyMonday, Jun 19, 2017
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to Douglas Murray, Associate Editor of the Spectator. His new book is The Strange Death of Europe: Immigration, Identity, Islam.
- Shillue – Mean Dads for a Better AmericaThursday, Jun 8, 2017
- Benjamin Franklin: The Religious Life of a Founding FatherThursday, May 25, 2017
- Weikart – The Death of HumanityTuesday, May 23, 2017
What would have happened if a Trump supporter had shot a Democratic congressman and other Democratic Washington officials? The answer is obvious. The New York Times, the rest of the left-wing media and the Democratic Party would have made the shootings the dominant issue in American life. It is not possible to understand the left — and, therefore, the media and the current state of American life — without understanding how the left uses and relies on hysteria. Hysteria is to the left as oxygen is to biological life. From the moment Donald Trump was elected president, America has...
- What Happened to the Hysteria About Trump-Induced Anti-Semitism?Thursday, Jun 15, 2017
- A Response to My Conservative Critics About TrumpTuesday, Jun 6, 2017
- Why Conservatives Still Attack TrumpTuesday, May 30, 2017
Click Here for More Information