Tuesday, Dec 10, 2013
Does Obama really intend to stop Iran from getting The Bomb? Who pays more than 100% of the nation’s income taxes? What was the biggest bet of the last century? And who won? Plus, the Ultimate Issues Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Calls himself a soldier of Allah.
- Six-Year-Old Suspended for Sexual HarassmentTuesday, Dec 10, 2013
- Nocera: Why Are We Trying to Snuff Out E Cigarettes?Tuesday, Dec 10, 2013
- Coldest Day EverTuesday, Dec 10, 2013
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to Paul Sabin, Associate Professor of History and American Studies at Yale University. His new book is The Bet: Paul Ehrlich, Julian Simon, and Our Gamble over Earth’s Future.
- Novak – Writing from Left to Right: My Journey From Liberal to ConservativeThursday, Dec 5, 2013
- Frenkel – Love and Math: The Heart of Hidden Reality.Wednesday, Dec 4, 2013
- Levin – The Liberty Amendments: Restoring the American Republic.Tuesday, Dec 3, 2013
The only way to understand what is happening to America in our time — and for that matter, in Europe since World War II — is to understand the left. And one way to understand the left — and its enormous appeal to many decent people — is to understand what it learned from World War II and the Nazi experience. The lessons people draw from history go a long way toward explaining how they view the world and how they behave. Unfortunately, virtually everything the left learned from the unique evil known as Nazism has been wrong. The first lesson was that the right is evil,...
More than anything else, Dennis loves teaching Torah - the Five Books of Moses of the Hebrew Bible. Whatever your faith, or even if you have none, you will experience through these courses the true power of this enduring text - the most important words ever written.