Friday, May 22, 2015
Is everything in Iraq and Syria going according to the President’s Master Plan? Should the Girl Scouts admit boys who think they’re girls? Plus, The Happiness Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
They want to be inclusive. What else matters?
- Boy Scouts Ban Water Guns and Water BalloonsWednesday, May 20, 2015
- Media Flash: Dennis on Fox News’ The Real Story, Today, Tuesday at 11:40am (Pacific)Tuesday, May 19, 2015
- Pope Did Not Call Abbas an Angel of PeaceMonday, May 18, 2015
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to H.W Brands, Professor of History at the University of Texas. His new book is Reagan: The Life.
- Powers – The Silencing: How the Left is Killing Free SpeechWednesday, May 20, 2015
- Krauthammer – Things That Matter: Three Decades of Passions, Pastimes, and PoliticsThursday, May 14, 2015
- Murray – By the People: Rebuilding Liberty Without PermissionTuesday, May 12, 2015
Pamela Geller — the woman whose group, the American Freedom Defense Initiative, organized the Muhammad cartoon drawing contest in Garland, Texas — may be the most hated person in America right now. She is certainly the left’s chief villain. And, sad to say, though few conservatives hate her, more than a few have condemned her. The question is why? Here are three reasons. Reason One: The left Hates Those Who Confront Evil The first and most important reason is a rule of life that I wrote about in a recent column explaining the left’s hatred for Israeli Prime Minister...
More than anything else, Dennis loves teaching Torah - the Five Books of Moses of the Hebrew Bible. Whatever your faith, or even if you have none, you will experience through these courses the true power of this enduring text - the most important words ever written.