Friday, Jun 24, 2016
Mark Davis guest hosts for Dennis.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Who has a better chance of promoting economic growth? Trump or Hillary. It’s not a hard question.
- American-hater, Leftist Radical Angela Davis Now Feted as Liberal HeroTuesday, Jun 7, 2016
- New PragerU Course! Don’t Follow Your PassionMonday, Jun 6, 2016
- Libertarian Party Convention: Clown ShowThursday, Jun 2, 2016
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to Sebastian Gorka, an internationally recognized authority on national security, strategy, and counterterrorism. He holds the Major General Matthew C. Horner Distinguished Chair of Military Theory at the Marine Corps University. His new book is Defeating Jihad: The Winnable War.
It is hard to imagine a more immature or morally primitive stance than that of progressive women (and men) who argue how important it is to support Hillary Clinton because, as your local college would put it, she identifies as a woman. One perfect example of such thinking was the recent statement made by former Secretary of State Madeline Albright at an event on behalf of Clinton. Albright announced that “there is a special place in hell” for women who don’t support women, meaning in this instance, for women who don’t vote for Clinton. It is important to note that such...
- What If the Orlando Murderer Were a Christian?Tuesday, Jun 14, 2016
- Bernie Sanders, the Non-Jewish Jew and Non-American AmericanTuesday, Jun 7, 2016
- A Response to My Conservative #NeverTrump FriendsTuesday, May 24, 2016
Click Here for More Information