Friday, Aug 28, 2015
How do you explain Donald Trump’s popularity? How has Vladimir Putin made borscht out our President? Is Islamic State advancing or retreating? Plus, the Happiness Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Best Way to Sustain Happiness Become religious, according to a new study. This article came out a couple of weeks ago. Dennis uses it as the basis for this week’s Happiness Hour.
- Here’s the Curt Schilling Tweet that Got Him in So Much TroubleThursday, Aug 27, 2015
- New PragerU Course: Are You on the Wrong Side of History?Tuesday, Aug 25, 2015
- More on John MauldinTuesday, Aug 25, 2015
Authors & Experts
The more one knows about the Iran deal, the more obvious it becomes that it is not a deal so much as it is a fraud. According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, the definition of a fraud is “something that is meant to look like the real thing in order to trick people.” That precisely describes the Iran deal. Virtually every claim made for it is either not true or insignificant. There are no “anytime, anywhere” inspections, as Americans were promised during the negotiations. –No American or Canadian inspectors will be allowed into Iran. –The agreement...
- How Do You Know What’s Right and Wrong? Left-Right Differences, Part VIITuesday, Aug 18, 2015
- Responses to the President’s Arguments for the Nuclear DealTuesday, Aug 11, 2015
- It’s a LionTuesday, Aug 4, 2015
Click Here for More Information