Wednesday, Jan 28, 2015
Since when was America about achieving “fairness”? Since when was teens hustling to shovel snow for money against the law? Plus, why do the Russians seem to like Putin?Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Lee Habeeb’s newest NRO article.
- Enlightened Environmentalist Lives in House Kept at 45 degreesMonday, Jan 26, 2015
- Henninger: Obama’s Smugness Tough to TakeThursday, Jan 22, 2015
- Friedman: Call It What It isWednesday, Jan 21, 2015
Authors & Experts
- Flanders – The Victorian City: Everyday Life in Dickens’ LondonThursday, Jan 22, 2015
- Bunker – An Empire on the Edge: How Britain Came to Fight AmericaThursday, Jan 15, 2015
- DiSalvo – Government against Itself: Public Union Power and Its ConsequencesTuesday, Jan 13, 2015
In the famous 1997 movie comedy “Liar Liar,” actor Jim Carrey plays a lawyer who, as a result of his young son’s birthday wish being magically fulfilled, cannot tell a lie — he can only tell the truth — for 24 hours. Let’s imagine that such a wish forced President Obama to do the same, not for 24 hours, but only during his State of the Union address. Here is what he said followed by what he would have said if he could only tell the truth. President Obama (PO): “Six years ago, nearly 180,000 American troops served in Iraq and Afghanistan. Today, fewer...
More than anything else, Dennis loves teaching Torah - the Five Books of Moses of the Hebrew Bible. Whatever your faith, or even if you have none, you will experience through these courses the true power of this enduring text - the most important words ever written.