Monday, Mar 30, 2015
Is it a bad thing that all the potential Republican Presidential candidates strongly support Israel? What did Indiana do that was so terrible? And, why did the Arab League form its own army?Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Do we have free will? That’s sounds like a simple question, but it’s actually very profound. The late and great Frank Pastore explains why in this important new release from Prager University. See it here. Then pass it on to family and friends.
- Dennis’s New Book Now Available! The Ten Commandments: Still the Best Moral CodeMonday, Mar 30, 2015
- More on Gail McWilliamsFriday, Mar 27, 2015
- We Don’t Know Almost Anything about Status of Iran’s Nuke ProgramWednesday, Mar 25, 2015
Authors & Experts
- Greitens – Resilience:Hard-Won Wisdom for Living a Better LifeTuesday, Mar 24, 2015
- Friedman – Flashpoints: The Emerging Crisis in EuropeThursday, Mar 19, 2015
- Stakelbeck – ISIS Exposed: Beheadings, Slavery, and the Hellish Reality of Radical IslamTuesday, Mar 10, 2015
American Jews on the left were beside themselves last week. Israel’s Jews did something that utterly infuriated these American Jews: Israel’s Jews overwhelmingly voted for a man of the right (or for other right-of-center parties). And not just any right-winger, but the only leader in the Western world to publicly differ from their hero, President Barack Obama. To understand their fury, one must first understand that no one is more certain of their moral superiority than the left. This is true the world over, and among Jews it is particularly so. For the leaders of the American...
More than anything else, Dennis loves teaching Torah - the Five Books of Moses of the Hebrew Bible. Whatever your faith, or even if you have none, you will experience through these courses the true power of this enduring text - the most important words ever written.