Tuesday, Oct 21, 2014
Who should we fear more — Ebola or the media? Why are Democrats running away from the President? Who’s winning the War on Women? And, the Ultimate Issues Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
This is the brave new world of the Left. It lives unchecked in Fortress University.
- New Prager U. Course! Who Are the Racists: Conservatives or Liberals?Monday, Oct 20, 2014
- Why Don’t Professors Talk to the Parents of Their Students?Monday, Oct 20, 2014
- More on IRS MovieWednesday, Oct 15, 2014
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to David Wolpe, chief rabbi at Sinai Temple in Los Angeles, CA and leading Jewish thinker. His new book is David: The Divided Heart.
- Kotkin – The New Class ConflictMonday, Oct 13, 2014
- Morris – Power Grab: Obama’s Dangerous Plan for a One Party NationMonday, Oct 13, 2014
- McCutcheon and Mark – Dog Whistles, Walk-Backs, and Washington Handshakes: Decoding the Jargon, Slang, and Bluster of American Political SpeechWednesday, Oct 8, 2014
There is a noble-sounding attitude that many Americans hold regarding whom they vote for. “I vote for the candidate,” they say. It sure sounds good. Voting for the best candidate, rather than the party, sounds as American as apple pie. But as the Democratic Party has become a doctrinaire left-wing party, this sentiment is no longer noble. It is actually foolish and dangerous. There was a time when there were terrific Democrats whom an independent and even a Republican could vote for. Connecticut Senator Joe Lieberman was such an example. He was a liberal — he believed in the...
More than anything else, Dennis loves teaching Torah - the Five Books of Moses of the Hebrew Bible. Whatever your faith, or even if you have none, you will experience through these courses the true power of this enduring text - the most important words ever written.