Thursday, Jul 31, 2014
How does Hamas keeps its citizens in line? Why do some things become fads? And, who are the Koch Brothers?Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Newsweek comes out with a study saying men like nice women, but women don’t necessarily like nice men. At least while they’re younger.
- “Caucasians” in the Cleveland Indians ScriptWednesday, Jul 30, 2014
- Tales the Kremlin Media TellTuesday, Jul 29, 2014
- New Prager U. Course! Teachers Unions vs. StudentsMonday, Jul 28, 2014
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to Joshua Murchavik, fellow at the School of Advanced International Studies of Johns Hopkins University. His new book is, Making David into Goliath: How the World Turned Against Israel
- La Guardia – Unhappy Union: How the euro crisis-and Europe-can be fixedTuesday, Jul 29, 2014
- Klein – Blood Feud: The Clintons vs. the ObamasMonday, Jul 28, 2014
- Bryce – Smaller Faster Lighter Denser Cheaper: How Innovation Keeps Proving the Catastrophists WrongWednesday, Jul 23, 2014
In order to justify killing Jews, Jew-haters throughout history made up libels about the Jews that were so awful that they justified, at least for the Jew-hater, the mass murder of Jews. The charge that the Jews of every age — not just some Jews at one time — killed God Himself was used by medieval Christians to justify mass murdering of Jews. Then came another grotesque libel — what is known as the blood libel. Also prevalent in the Middle Ages, this charged Jews with kidnapping Christian children, sacrificing them and using their blood to bake matzo (the unleavened...
More than anything else, Dennis loves teaching Torah - the Five Books of Moses of the Hebrew Bible. Whatever your faith, or even if you have none, you will experience through these courses the true power of this enduring text - the most important words ever written.