Wednesday, Jul 9, 2014
Cycle of violence in Israel? Really? Can we back up a second and discuss who started it? Are the Europeans sorry that President Obama isn’t more like President Bush? And, the Male/Female Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Good for Russia which wants to keep Europe dependent on its natural gas. Bad for Europe that has more than enough gas to support its own energy needs.
- More on The Media Line, a Middle East News AgencyWednesday, Jul 9, 2014
- More on Conservative Lincoln Labs Silicon Valley Conference, July 18-20Monday, Jul 7, 2014
- New Prager U. Course! What Matters Most in Life?Monday, Jul 7, 2014
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to David Muhlhausen, Senior Researcher at the Heritage Foundation. His most recent book is Do Federal Social Programs Work?
- Macur – Cycle of Lies: The Fall of Lance ArmstrongThursday, Jul 3, 2014
- Korda – Clouds of Glory: The Life and Legend of Robert E. LeeThursday, Jul 3, 2014
- Riley – Please Stop Helping Us: How Liberals Make It Harder for Blacks to SucceedWednesday, Jul 2, 2014
On page 563 of his latest biography — John Quincy Adams: American Visionary — author Fred Kaplan (biographer of Abraham Lincoln, Charles Dickens, Mark Twain, and Gore Vidal among others) cites this insight of the sixth president: Christianity had, all in all, he believed, been a civilizing force, “checking and controlling the anti-social passions of man.” That insight is pretty much all an American needs to know in order to understand why the American Founders considered religion — specifically ethical monotheism rooted in the Hebrew Bible — indispensable to the American...
More than anything else, Dennis loves teaching Torah - the Five Books of Moses of the Hebrew Bible. Whatever your faith, or even if you have none, you will experience through these courses the true power of this enduring text - the most important words ever written.