Monday, Sep 15, 2014
Mark Larson guest hosts for Dennis.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
A column written a few months ago by Lee Habeeb and Mike Leven. Immigration replenishes our otherwise static population with productive citizens.
- Iraq Looks AheadTuesday, Sep 9, 2014
- New Prager U. Course! Was It Wrong to Drop the Atom Bomb on Japan?Monday, Sep 8, 2014
- Autographed copy of Oliver North’s newest bookMonday, Sep 8, 2014
Authors & Experts
Mark Larson talks to Christopher Horner, Senior Fellow at the Competitive Enterprise Institute. His new book is, The Liberal War on Transparency: Confessions of a Freedom of Information “Criminal”.
- North – Counterfeit LiesMonday, Sep 8, 2014
- Buchanan – The Greatest Comeback: How Richard Nixon Rose from Defeat to Create the New MajorityMonday, Sep 8, 2014
- Gonzalez – A Race for the Future: How Conservatives Can Break the Liberal Monopoly on Hispanic AmericansThursday, Sep 4, 2014
Last week, it was revealed that between 1997 and 2013, at least 1,400 girls — in just one relatively small English city (Rotherham, population 275,000) had been raped by gangs of men over the past decade. As summarized in a British government inquiry: “It is hard to describe the appalling nature of the abuse that child victims suffered. They were raped by multiple perpetrators, trafficked to other towns and cities in the north of England, abducted, beaten, and intimidated. There were examples of children who had been doused in petrol and threatened with being set alight,...
- Winooski, Vermont and the Dismantling of America’s ValuesTuesday, Sep 2, 2014
- On the Death of My FatherTuesday, Aug 26, 2014
- Lancet: a Home for Evil’s Useful IdiotsTuesday, Aug 5, 2014
More than anything else, Dennis loves teaching Torah - the Five Books of Moses of the Hebrew Bible. Whatever your faith, or even if you have none, you will experience through these courses the true power of this enduring text - the most important words ever written.