Thursday, Mar 6, 2014
Mark Larson continues as guest host for Dennis.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Mark Larson is joined by Bill Gertz.
- Liz Wahl resigns in protest.Thursday, Mar 6, 2014
- New Prager U. Course! The Bigger the Government…Monday, Mar 3, 2014
- New Prager U Course! America’s Debt Crisis ExplainedWednesday, Feb 26, 2014
Authors & Experts
Mark Larson, host of a morning talk show on 1170AM KCBQ, San Diego, weekdays 6 to 9AM talks to Christopher Horner, attorney in Washington, D.C., and a Senior Fellow at the Competitive Enterprise Institute. His book is The Liberal War on Transparency: Confessions of a Freedom of Information “Criminal”.
- Kengor – 11 Principles of a Reagan ConservativeWednesday, Mar 5, 2014
- Feifer -Russians: The People Behind the PowerWednesday, Feb 26, 2014
- Senior – All Joy and No Fun: The Paradox of Modern ParenthoodTuesday, Feb 25, 2014
If there were as many “fiscal conservatives” as there are people who claim to be, it is hard to see how Republicans would lose as many elections as they do. One frequently hears this political self-identification: “I’m socially liberal, but fiscally conservative.” Or, “If the Republicans weren’t conservative on so many social issues, I would vote Republican.” Or, “It’s too bad the Christian Right dominates the Republican Party. I would vote for the Republicans on fiscal issues, but I can’t stand the religious right.” The...
- Bryan Stow and a Justice System that Is CriminalTuesday, Feb 25, 2014
- Judges, Hubris, and Same-Sex MarriageTuesday, Feb 18, 2014
- Why Do Progressives Want the Boston Bomber to Live?Tuesday, Feb 11, 2014
More than anything else, Dennis loves teaching Torah - the Five Books of Moses of the Hebrew Bible. Whatever your faith, or even if you have none, you will experience through these courses the true power of this enduring text - the most important words ever written.