Friday, Apr 28, 2017
Will Republicans unite to pass Trump’s tax plan? Will Republicans unite to pass Trump’s Repeal and Replace plan? Will Republicans unite to defeat the Democrats? Or would they rather fight amongst themselves and get nothing done and lose elections? Plus, The Happiness Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
If the overwhelming majority of Muslims are moderate in their views, why don’t we see more of them speaking out against Islamist terror? Egyptian-born Hussein Aboubakr has an answer to this question in this new release from PragerU. See it here.
- Louisiana Town Looks Forward to Murderer’s ExecutionFriday, Apr 28, 2017
- Feminist Advice: Five Things Not to Give a ManWednesday, Apr 26, 2017
- IBD: A Corporate Tax Cut Is a Tax Cut for ConsumersWednesday, Apr 26, 2017
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to Steve Tobolowsky, prolific actor who is most famous for his part as Ned Ryerson in Groundhog Day. He’s also a writer and director. His new book is My Adventures with God.
- Ryrie – Protestants: The Faith That Made the Modern WorldThursday, Apr 13, 2017
- Kipnis – Unwanted Advances: Sexual Paranoia Comes to CampusSunday, Apr 9, 2017
- Doran – Ike’s Gamble: America’s Rise to Dominance in the Middle EastWednesday, Apr 5, 2017
If you prize clarity, then these past weeks were some of the best in memory. 1. When America leads, the world is better. For the first time in eight years, the allies of America and the world’s decent people celebrated America’s return to leadership. Just about all of them understand that if the United States doesn’t exercise its power, the worst regimes on Earth will. The left claims to care about the downtrodden of the world, but this concern is a moral fraud. The downtrodden the left most care about are American blacks, women and gays. And Palestinians. But these groups...
- It’s Time for Conservatives to Celebrate This PresidentTuesday, Apr 4, 2017
- Purists Kill Whatever They Believe InTuesday, Mar 28, 2017
- The Most Dangerous Addiction of Them All: EntitlementsTuesday, Mar 21, 2017
Click Here for More Information