Tuesday, Jun 27, 2017
How much fake news can CNN crank out? Why does the Congressional Budget Office always get it so wrong? Can Republicans be satisfied with three-quarters of a loaf on Repeal and Replace? Plus, the Ultimate Issues Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Avik Roy is not a Trump enthusiast, but he knows health care as well as anyone. He likes this bill.
- New PragerU Video! JFK: Democrat or Republican?Monday, Jun 26, 2017
- Johnny Depp: “When Was the Last Time an Actor Assassinated a President”Friday, Jun 23, 2017
- Health Hysteria! The Beach Is Bad for Your KidsThursday, Jun 22, 2017
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to Douglas Murray, Associate Editor of the Spectator. His new book is The Strange Death of Europe: Immigration, Identity, Islam.
- Shillue – Mean Dads for a Better AmericaThursday, Jun 8, 2017
- Benjamin Franklin: The Religious Life of a Founding FatherThursday, May 25, 2017
- Weikart – The Death of HumanityTuesday, May 23, 2017
What would have happened if a Trump supporter had shot a Democratic congressman and other Democratic Washington officials? The answer is obvious. The New York Times, the rest of the left-wing media and the Democratic Party would have made the shootings the dominant issue in American life. It is not possible to understand the left — and, therefore, the media and the current state of American life — without understanding how the left uses and relies on hysteria. Hysteria is to the left as oxygen is to biological life. From the moment Donald Trump was elected president, America has...
- What Happened to the Hysteria About Trump-Induced Anti-Semitism?Thursday, Jun 15, 2017
- A Response to My Conservative Critics About TrumpTuesday, Jun 6, 2017
- Why Conservatives Still Attack TrumpTuesday, May 30, 2017
Click Here for More Information