Monday, Dec 12, 2016
Is it possible that Donald Trump actually had better ideas than his opponent and that’s why he won? Do you want to stake your economic future on an inherently imprecise computer model? Plus, George Friedman.
Other Entries to Consider
- Feminism and IntelligenceTuesday, May 16, 2017
- From Johnny Carson to Stephen ColbertTuesday, May 9, 2017
- Will the Second Civil War Turn Violent?Tuesday, May 2, 2017
- Two Weeks of Great ClarityTuesday, Apr 18, 2017
- It’s Time for Conservatives to Celebrate This PresidentTuesday, Apr 4, 2017