Thursday, Dec 15, 2016
Can you be a conservative and be unhappy with the President-elect’s cabinet choices? Does waterboarding work? And should we use it, if necessary, if it does? Plus, why are the Dems suddenly obsessed with Russia?
Other Entries to Consider
- Feminism and IntelligenceTuesday, May 16, 2017
- From Johnny Carson to Stephen ColbertTuesday, May 9, 2017
- Will the Second Civil War Turn Violent?Tuesday, May 2, 2017
- Two Weeks of Great ClarityTuesday, Apr 18, 2017
- It’s Time for Conservatives to Celebrate This PresidentTuesday, Apr 4, 2017