Thursday, Dec 29, 2016
If “the settlements” are the problem, why isn’t Gaza like Costa Rica or Hong Kong? Should we all wear buttons announcing what pronoun we’d like to addressed as? Plus, when will the Left calm down about the President-elect?
Other Entries to Consider
- Feminism and IntelligenceTuesday, May 16, 2017
- From Johnny Carson to Stephen ColbertTuesday, May 9, 2017
- Will the Second Civil War Turn Violent?Tuesday, May 2, 2017
- Two Weeks of Great ClarityTuesday, Apr 18, 2017
- It’s Time for Conservatives to Celebrate This PresidentTuesday, Apr 4, 2017