Tuesday, Jan 24, 2017
Can President Trump slash taxes by more than half and regulations by 75? If he did, what would happen to the American economy? Is the Administration’s real enemy the entrenched bureaucracy? Plus, the Ultimate Issues Hour.
Other Entries to Consider
- Feminism and IntelligenceTuesday, May 16, 2017
- From Johnny Carson to Stephen ColbertTuesday, May 9, 2017
- Will the Second Civil War Turn Violent?Tuesday, May 2, 2017
- Two Weeks of Great ClarityTuesday, Apr 18, 2017
- It’s Time for Conservatives to Celebrate This PresidentTuesday, Apr 4, 2017