Wednesday, Mar 15, 2017
Did you pay $38MM in taxes anytime recently? Is the Republican Repeal and Replace legislation the most significant in government since Republican Welfare Reform in 1996? Plus, the Male/Female Hour.
Other Entries to Consider
- Feminism and IntelligenceTuesday, May 16, 2017
- From Johnny Carson to Stephen ColbertTuesday, May 9, 2017
- Will the Second Civil War Turn Violent?Tuesday, May 2, 2017
- Two Weeks of Great ClarityTuesday, Apr 18, 2017
- It’s Time for Conservatives to Celebrate This PresidentTuesday, Apr 4, 2017