Thursday, Mar 16, 2017
Is there always a judge available to thwart every conservative policy? If the Republicans can’t pass a Replace and Repeal bill can they pass anything? Plus, Leon de Winter from the Netherlands. And, Arthur Brooks.
Other Entries to Consider
- Feminism and IntelligenceTuesday, May 16, 2017
- From Johnny Carson to Stephen ColbertTuesday, May 9, 2017
- Will the Second Civil War Turn Violent?Tuesday, May 2, 2017
- Two Weeks of Great ClarityTuesday, Apr 18, 2017
- It’s Time for Conservatives to Celebrate This PresidentTuesday, Apr 4, 2017