What do the Salem Witch Trials and the Trump Russian collusion investigations have in common? On May 3 James Comey told Congress that he had never been pressured to alter or drop an investigation during his tenure at the FBI. So, doesn’t that end the Trump-Pressured-Comey issue? Plus, The Happiness Hour.
Other Entries to Consider
- Feminism and IntelligenceTuesday, May 16, 2017
- From Johnny Carson to Stephen ColbertTuesday, May 9, 2017
- Will the Second Civil War Turn Violent?Tuesday, May 2, 2017
- Two Weeks of Great ClarityTuesday, Apr 18, 2017
- It’s Time for Conservatives to Celebrate This PresidentTuesday, Apr 4, 2017