What do the Salem Witch Trials and the Trump Russian collusion investigations have in common? On May 3 James Comey told Congress that he had never been pressured to alter or drop an investigation during his tenure at the FBI. So, doesn’t that end the Trump-Pressured-Comey issue? Plus, The Happiness Hour.
Other Entries to Consider
- If a Trump Supporter Had Shot a Democratic CongressmanTuesday, Jun 20, 2017
- What Happened to the Hysteria About Trump-Induced Anti-Semitism?Thursday, Jun 15, 2017
- A Response to My Conservative Critics About TrumpTuesday, Jun 6, 2017
- Why Conservatives Still Attack TrumpTuesday, May 30, 2017
- Feminism and IntelligenceTuesday, May 16, 2017