Is the former Attorney General’s statement about the President damaging to the President? Or to the former Attorney General? The networks are all excited about today’s hearings, but are they ready for a big anti-climax? Plus, the President is working on getting people back to work. Does the media care?
Other Entries to Consider
- If a Trump Supporter Had Shot a Democratic CongressmanTuesday, Jun 20, 2017
- What Happened to the Hysteria About Trump-Induced Anti-Semitism?Thursday, Jun 15, 2017
- A Response to My Conservative Critics About TrumpTuesday, Jun 6, 2017
- Why Conservatives Still Attack TrumpTuesday, May 30, 2017
- Feminism and IntelligenceTuesday, May 16, 2017