Is it just possible that the grand jury in NYC and the grand jury in Ferguson actually looked at the evidence carefully and came to the conclusion that the officers in question did not do anything criminal and therefore should not be indicted? Or is everybody just a racist? Plus, Bret Stephens on America’s place in the world.
Other Entries to Consider
- A Guide to Basic Differences Between Left and RightTuesday, Jan 17, 2017
- Disturbing Lessons from the Chicago BeatingTuesday, Jan 10, 2017
- Where Have All the Christmas Decorations Gone? A Meditation on Joyless SecularismTuesday, Dec 20, 2016
- On Men Viewing Women as Sex ObjectsTuesday, Dec 13, 2016
- Is Donald Trump a Misogynist?Tuesday, Dec 6, 2016