Is it just possible that the grand jury in NYC and the grand jury in Ferguson actually looked at the evidence carefully and came to the conclusion that the officers in question did not do anything criminal and therefore should not be indicted? Or is everybody just a racist? Plus, Bret Stephens on America’s place in the world.
Other Entries to Consider
- YouTube vs. Conservative SpeechTuesday, Oct 25, 2016
- In Defense of Pro-Trump ChristiansTuesday, Oct 18, 2016
- Trump’s Comments: The Latest Left-Wing HysteriaTuesday, Oct 11, 2016
- Clinton Won on Nonsense, Trump Won on SubstanceTuesday, Oct 4, 2016
- Did the Famous Sailor Sexually Assault the Famous Nurse?Tuesday, Sep 20, 2016