Is it just possible that the grand jury in NYC and the grand jury in Ferguson actually looked at the evidence carefully and came to the conclusion that the officers in question did not do anything criminal and therefore should not be indicted? Or is everybody just a racist? Plus, Bret Stephens on America’s place in the world.
Other Entries to Consider
- If a Trump Supporter Had Shot a Democratic CongressmanTuesday, Jun 20, 2017
- What Happened to the Hysteria About Trump-Induced Anti-Semitism?Thursday, Jun 15, 2017
- A Response to My Conservative Critics About TrumpTuesday, Jun 6, 2017
- Why Conservatives Still Attack TrumpTuesday, May 30, 2017
- Feminism and IntelligenceTuesday, May 16, 2017