Is it just possible that the grand jury in NYC and the grand jury in Ferguson actually looked at the evidence carefully and came to the conclusion that the officers in question did not do anything criminal and therefore should not be indicted? Or is everybody just a racist? Plus, Bret Stephens on America’s place in the world.
Other Entries to Consider
- Did the Famous Sailor Sexually Assault the Famous Nurse?Tuesday, Sep 20, 2016
- How Is the Godless West Working Out?Tuesday, Sep 13, 2016
- Trump, Republicans and the ‘Principles’ QuestionTuesday, Sep 6, 2016
- On Hillary Clinton as a Model for Young GirlsTuesday, Aug 30, 2016
- Why Do People Still Donate to Universities?Tuesday, Aug 16, 2016