Is it just possible that the grand jury in NYC and the grand jury in Ferguson actually looked at the evidence carefully and came to the conclusion that the officers in question did not do anything criminal and therefore should not be indicted? Or is everybody just a racist? Plus, Bret Stephens on America’s place in the world.
Other Entries to Consider
- Two Weeks of Great ClarityTuesday, Apr 18, 2017
- It’s Time for Conservatives to Celebrate This PresidentTuesday, Apr 4, 2017
- Purists Kill Whatever They Believe InTuesday, Mar 28, 2017
- The Most Dangerous Addiction of Them All: EntitlementsTuesday, Mar 21, 2017
- Some on the Left Now Criticize the Students They CreatedTuesday, Mar 14, 2017