Is it just possible that the grand jury in NYC and the grand jury in Ferguson actually looked at the evidence carefully and came to the conclusion that the officers in question did not do anything criminal and therefore should not be indicted? Or is everybody just a racist? Plus, Bret Stephens on America’s place in the world.
Other Entries to Consider
- Feminism and IntelligenceTuesday, May 16, 2017
- From Johnny Carson to Stephen ColbertTuesday, May 9, 2017
- Will the Second Civil War Turn Violent?Tuesday, May 2, 2017
- Two Weeks of Great ClarityTuesday, Apr 18, 2017
- It’s Time for Conservatives to Celebrate This PresidentTuesday, Apr 4, 2017