French PM Says that his country is “at war with Radical Islam.” What does that mean? And, what about the United States? Are we at war against Radical Islam, too? Or are we just trying to stop a bunch of criminal types from causing more “workplace violence”? Plus, Andrew Roberts on Napoleon.
Other Entries to Consider
- Feminism and IntelligenceTuesday, May 16, 2017
- From Johnny Carson to Stephen ColbertTuesday, May 9, 2017
- Will the Second Civil War Turn Violent?Tuesday, May 2, 2017
- Two Weeks of Great ClarityTuesday, Apr 18, 2017
- It’s Time for Conservatives to Celebrate This PresidentTuesday, Apr 4, 2017