French PM Says that his country is “at war with Radical Islam.” What does that mean? And, what about the United States? Are we at war against Radical Islam, too? Or are we just trying to stop a bunch of criminal types from causing more “workplace violence”? Plus, Andrew Roberts on Napoleon.
Other Entries to Consider
- Did the Famous Sailor Sexually Assault the Famous Nurse?Tuesday, Sep 20, 2016
- How Is the Godless West Working Out?Tuesday, Sep 13, 2016
- Trump, Republicans and the ‘Principles’ QuestionTuesday, Sep 6, 2016
- On Hillary Clinton as a Model for Young GirlsTuesday, Aug 30, 2016
- Why Do People Still Donate to Universities?Tuesday, Aug 16, 2016