French PM Says that his country is “at war with Radical Islam.” What does that mean? And, what about the United States? Are we at war against Radical Islam, too? Or are we just trying to stop a bunch of criminal types from causing more “workplace violence”? Plus, Andrew Roberts on Napoleon.
Other Entries to Consider
- Two Weeks of Great ClarityTuesday, Apr 18, 2017
- It’s Time for Conservatives to Celebrate This PresidentTuesday, Apr 4, 2017
- Purists Kill Whatever They Believe InTuesday, Mar 28, 2017
- The Most Dangerous Addiction of Them All: EntitlementsTuesday, Mar 21, 2017
- Some on the Left Now Criticize the Students They CreatedTuesday, Mar 14, 2017