French PM Says that his country is “at war with Radical Islam.” What does that mean? And, what about the United States? Are we at war against Radical Islam, too? Or are we just trying to stop a bunch of criminal types from causing more “workplace violence”? Plus, Andrew Roberts on Napoleon.
Other Entries to Consider
- 10 Reasons Left-Wingers Cut Trump Voters From Their LivesTuesday, Nov 29, 2016
- Left-Wing Jews Are Embarrassing JudaismTuesday, Nov 15, 2016
- A Final Plea to Never-TrumpersTuesday, Nov 8, 2016
- YouTube vs. Conservative SpeechTuesday, Oct 25, 2016
- In Defense of Pro-Trump ChristiansTuesday, Oct 18, 2016