French PM Says that his country is “at war with Radical Islam.” What does that mean? And, what about the United States? Are we at war against Radical Islam, too? Or are we just trying to stop a bunch of criminal types from causing more “workplace violence”? Plus, Andrew Roberts on Napoleon.
Other Entries to Consider
- A Guide to Basic Differences Between Left and RightTuesday, Jan 17, 2017
- Disturbing Lessons from the Chicago BeatingTuesday, Jan 10, 2017
- Where Have All the Christmas Decorations Gone? A Meditation on Joyless SecularismTuesday, Dec 20, 2016
- On Men Viewing Women as Sex ObjectsTuesday, Dec 13, 2016
- Is Donald Trump a Misogynist?Tuesday, Dec 6, 2016