French PM Says that his country is “at war with Radical Islam.” What does that mean? And, what about the United States? Are we at war against Radical Islam, too? Or are we just trying to stop a bunch of criminal types from causing more “workplace violence”? Plus, Andrew Roberts on Napoleon.
Other Entries to Consider
- The Most Dangerous Addiction of Them All: EntitlementsTuesday, Mar 21, 2017
- Some on the Left Now Criticize the Students They CreatedTuesday, Mar 14, 2017
- Why Do American Jews Want Thousands of Jew Haters in America?Tuesday, Mar 7, 2017
- A Nation of Immigrants — Only If They AssimilateTuesday, Feb 28, 2017
- Why Professors Object to Being RecordedTuesday, Feb 21, 2017