Will all these hot words against terrorism following the Paris attacks translate into action? Or will they disappear into endless conferences and committee meetings? Why aren’t the members of our armed forces happy with their commander-in-chief? And, what does the American Revolution look like from the British perspective?
Other Entries to Consider
- Why Professors Object to Being RecordedTuesday, Feb 21, 2017
- Note to the Left: Four Years Ago, Conservatives Were Just as DepressedTuesday, Feb 14, 2017
- Audi: The Car for the Unhappy WomanTuesday, Feb 7, 2017
- Why My Stepsons’ Father Killed HimselfTuesday, Jan 31, 2017
- America’s Second Civil WarTuesday, Jan 24, 2017