Since when does France wear the pants in foreign policy? Is ObamaCare the opportunity of a lifetime for hackers and fraudsters? How come Democrats always find new ballots after a close election, but Republicans almost never do? Plus, Newt Gingrich and George Gilder.
Other Entries to Consider
- Why Professors Object to Being RecordedTuesday, Feb 21, 2017
- Note to the Left: Four Years Ago, Conservatives Were Just as DepressedTuesday, Feb 14, 2017
- Audi: The Car for the Unhappy WomanTuesday, Feb 7, 2017
- Why My Stepsons’ Father Killed HimselfTuesday, Jan 31, 2017
- America’s Second Civil WarTuesday, Jan 24, 2017