If you planned to sign up 500,000 people by mid November for ObamaCare and you only signed up 50,000, would you call that a success? Is the Obama Administration part of a new Axis of See No Evil? Plus, Sarah Palin. And, the Ultimate Issues Hour.
Other Entries to Consider
- Why Professors Object to Being RecordedTuesday, Feb 21, 2017
- Note to the Left: Four Years Ago, Conservatives Were Just as DepressedTuesday, Feb 14, 2017
- Audi: The Car for the Unhappy WomanTuesday, Feb 7, 2017
- Why My Stepsons’ Father Killed HimselfTuesday, Jan 31, 2017
- America’s Second Civil WarTuesday, Jan 24, 2017