If you planned to sign up 500,000 people by mid November for ObamaCare and you only signed up 50,000, would you call that a success? Is the Obama Administration part of a new Axis of See No Evil? Plus, Sarah Palin. And, the Ultimate Issues Hour.
Other Entries to Consider
- Feminism and IntelligenceTuesday, May 16, 2017
- From Johnny Carson to Stephen ColbertTuesday, May 9, 2017
- Will the Second Civil War Turn Violent?Tuesday, May 2, 2017
- Two Weeks of Great ClarityTuesday, Apr 18, 2017
- It’s Time for Conservatives to Celebrate This PresidentTuesday, Apr 4, 2017