What is a polar vortex? And why was it was once thought to be caused by global cooling and is now thought to caused by global warming? Why shouldn’t we offer unemployment benefits in perpetuity if it’s so beneficial to the economy? And, the Male/Female Hour with Alison Armstrong.
Other Entries to Consider
- Why Professors Object to Being RecordedTuesday, Feb 21, 2017
- Note to the Left: Four Years Ago, Conservatives Were Just as DepressedTuesday, Feb 14, 2017
- Audi: The Car for the Unhappy WomanTuesday, Feb 7, 2017
- Why My Stepsons’ Father Killed HimselfTuesday, Jan 31, 2017
- America’s Second Civil WarTuesday, Jan 24, 2017