Why does Obama need Congress if he can sign any executive order he wants and choose which laws he will enforce and which laws he won’t? Plus, Glenn Reynolds on the new hope for the future of education, Nicole Gelinas on Rent Control, and the Male/Female Hour.
Other Entries to Consider
- Why Professors Object to Being RecordedTuesday, Feb 21, 2017
- Note to the Left: Four Years Ago, Conservatives Were Just as DepressedTuesday, Feb 14, 2017
- Audi: The Car for the Unhappy WomanTuesday, Feb 7, 2017
- Why My Stepsons’ Father Killed HimselfTuesday, Jan 31, 2017
- America’s Second Civil WarTuesday, Jan 24, 2017