Who are we supposed to believe? John or Javad? How can you have a treaty if both sides interpret it differently (as in, not even close)? Do you root for the baseball team with the lowest or highest payroll? And, astrophysicist Hugh Ross on the Ultimate Issues Hour.
Other Entries to Consider
- If a Trump Supporter Had Shot a Democratic CongressmanTuesday, Jun 20, 2017
- What Happened to the Hysteria About Trump-Induced Anti-Semitism?Thursday, Jun 15, 2017
- A Response to My Conservative Critics About TrumpTuesday, Jun 6, 2017
- Why Conservatives Still Attack TrumpTuesday, May 30, 2017
- Feminism and IntelligenceTuesday, May 16, 2017