Who are we supposed to believe? John or Javad? How can you have a treaty if both sides interpret it differently (as in, not even close)? Do you root for the baseball team with the lowest or highest payroll? And, astrophysicist Hugh Ross on the Ultimate Issues Hour.
Other Entries to Consider
- Two Weeks of Great ClarityTuesday, Apr 18, 2017
- It’s Time for Conservatives to Celebrate This PresidentTuesday, Apr 4, 2017
- Purists Kill Whatever They Believe InTuesday, Mar 28, 2017
- The Most Dangerous Addiction of Them All: EntitlementsTuesday, Mar 21, 2017
- Some on the Left Now Criticize the Students They CreatedTuesday, Mar 14, 2017