Who are we supposed to believe? John or Javad? How can you have a treaty if both sides interpret it differently (as in, not even close)? Do you root for the baseball team with the lowest or highest payroll? And, astrophysicist Hugh Ross on the Ultimate Issues Hour.
Other Entries to Consider
- 10 Reasons Left-Wingers Cut Trump Voters From Their LivesTuesday, Nov 29, 2016
- Left-Wing Jews Are Embarrassing JudaismTuesday, Nov 15, 2016
- A Final Plea to Never-TrumpersTuesday, Nov 8, 2016
- YouTube vs. Conservative SpeechTuesday, Oct 25, 2016
- In Defense of Pro-Trump ChristiansTuesday, Oct 18, 2016