Who are we supposed to believe? John or Javad? How can you have a treaty if both sides interpret it differently (as in, not even close)? Do you root for the baseball team with the lowest or highest payroll? And, astrophysicist Hugh Ross on the Ultimate Issues Hour.
Other Entries to Consider
- Feminism and IntelligenceTuesday, May 16, 2017
- From Johnny Carson to Stephen ColbertTuesday, May 9, 2017
- Will the Second Civil War Turn Violent?Tuesday, May 2, 2017
- Two Weeks of Great ClarityTuesday, Apr 18, 2017
- It’s Time for Conservatives to Celebrate This PresidentTuesday, Apr 4, 2017