Who are we supposed to believe? John or Javad? How can you have a treaty if both sides interpret it differently (as in, not even close)? Do you root for the baseball team with the lowest or highest payroll? And, astrophysicist Hugh Ross on the Ultimate Issues Hour.
Other Entries to Consider
- Purists Kill Whatever They Believe InTuesday, Mar 28, 2017
- The Most Dangerous Addiction of Them All: EntitlementsTuesday, Mar 21, 2017
- Some on the Left Now Criticize the Students They CreatedTuesday, Mar 14, 2017
- Why Do American Jews Want Thousands of Jew Haters in America?Tuesday, Mar 7, 2017
- A Nation of Immigrants — Only If They AssimilateTuesday, Feb 28, 2017