The President says he’ll submit the nuke deal to Congress. Is this just more political theater or does he really care what Congress thinks? Can Hillary relate to wage inequality? Plus, the 150th anniversary of Abraham Lincoln’s death. And, Alison Armstrong on the Male/Female Hour.
Other Entries to Consider
- Note to the Left: Four Years Ago, Conservatives Were Just as DepressedTuesday, Feb 14, 2017
- Audi: The Car for the Unhappy WomanTuesday, Feb 7, 2017
- Why My Stepsons’ Father Killed HimselfTuesday, Jan 31, 2017
- America’s Second Civil WarTuesday, Jan 24, 2017
- A Guide to Basic Differences Between Left and RightTuesday, Jan 17, 2017