The President says he’ll submit the nuke deal to Congress. Is this just more political theater or does he really care what Congress thinks? Can Hillary relate to wage inequality? Plus, the 150th anniversary of Abraham Lincoln’s death. And, Alison Armstrong on the Male/Female Hour.
Other Entries to Consider
- Feminism and IntelligenceTuesday, May 16, 2017
- From Johnny Carson to Stephen ColbertTuesday, May 9, 2017
- Will the Second Civil War Turn Violent?Tuesday, May 2, 2017
- Two Weeks of Great ClarityTuesday, Apr 18, 2017
- It’s Time for Conservatives to Celebrate This PresidentTuesday, Apr 4, 2017