Is mass murder a new form of self-expression? Are we supposed to have compassion for a lonely, misunderstood killer? How about anger and contempt for a narcissistic piece of human garbage? Is that okay? And, the Ultimate Issues Hour.
Other Entries to Consider
- Feminism and IntelligenceTuesday, May 16, 2017
- From Johnny Carson to Stephen ColbertTuesday, May 9, 2017
- Will the Second Civil War Turn Violent?Tuesday, May 2, 2017
- Two Weeks of Great ClarityTuesday, Apr 18, 2017
- It’s Time for Conservatives to Celebrate This PresidentTuesday, Apr 4, 2017