Is mass murder a new form of self-expression? Are we supposed to have compassion for a lonely, misunderstood killer? How about anger and contempt for a narcissistic piece of human garbage? Is that okay? And, the Ultimate Issues Hour.
Other Entries to Consider
- A Guide to Basic Differences Between Left and RightTuesday, Jan 17, 2017
- Disturbing Lessons from the Chicago BeatingTuesday, Jan 10, 2017
- Where Have All the Christmas Decorations Gone? A Meditation on Joyless SecularismTuesday, Dec 20, 2016
- On Men Viewing Women as Sex ObjectsTuesday, Dec 13, 2016
- Is Donald Trump a Misogynist?Tuesday, Dec 6, 2016