If Farook’s father knew his son was an IS adherent, why didn’t he alert, even if anonymously, the FBI? Is it plausible that Farook’s mother, who lived with her son and his wife, did not notice anything odd going on in the house? Plus, former CIA director, James Woolsey. And, the Ultimate Issues Hour.
Other Entries to Consider
- Why Professors Object to Being RecordedTuesday, Feb 21, 2017
- Note to the Left: Four Years Ago, Conservatives Were Just as DepressedTuesday, Feb 14, 2017
- Audi: The Car for the Unhappy WomanTuesday, Feb 7, 2017
- Why My Stepsons’ Father Killed HimselfTuesday, Jan 31, 2017
- America’s Second Civil WarTuesday, Jan 24, 2017