If Farook’s father knew his son was an IS adherent, why didn’t he alert, even if anonymously, the FBI? Is it plausible that Farook’s mother, who lived with her son and his wife, did not notice anything odd going on in the house? Plus, former CIA director, James Woolsey. And, the Ultimate Issues Hour.
Other Entries to Consider
- A Guide to Basic Differences Between Left and RightTuesday, Jan 17, 2017
- Disturbing Lessons from the Chicago BeatingTuesday, Jan 10, 2017
- Where Have All the Christmas Decorations Gone? A Meditation on Joyless SecularismTuesday, Dec 20, 2016
- On Men Viewing Women as Sex ObjectsTuesday, Dec 13, 2016
- Is Donald Trump a Misogynist?Tuesday, Dec 6, 2016