If Farook’s father knew his son was an IS adherent, why didn’t he alert, even if anonymously, the FBI? Is it plausible that Farook’s mother, who lived with her son and his wife, did not notice anything odd going on in the house? Plus, former CIA director, James Woolsey. And, the Ultimate Issues Hour.
Other Entries to Consider
- Feminism and IntelligenceTuesday, May 16, 2017
- From Johnny Carson to Stephen ColbertTuesday, May 9, 2017
- Will the Second Civil War Turn Violent?Tuesday, May 2, 2017
- Two Weeks of Great ClarityTuesday, Apr 18, 2017
- It’s Time for Conservatives to Celebrate This PresidentTuesday, Apr 4, 2017