We aren’t we airlifting arms to the Kurds? Are we handing ISIS a major propaganda victory? Is there really a debilitating pay gap between CEO’s and average workers? Why is work force participation so low if the economy is recovering? Plus Dick Morris.
Other Entries to Consider
- Why Professors Object to Being RecordedTuesday, Feb 21, 2017
- Note to the Left: Four Years Ago, Conservatives Were Just as DepressedTuesday, Feb 14, 2017
- Audi: The Car for the Unhappy WomanTuesday, Feb 7, 2017
- Why My Stepsons’ Father Killed HimselfTuesday, Jan 31, 2017
- America’s Second Civil WarTuesday, Jan 24, 2017