Friday, Aug 19, 2016
The content of Trump’s speeches is getting better fast. Is it fast enough? Does the FBI have a different set of rules for the Clintons? Did Orwell just get the year wrong? Plus, The Happiness Hour.
Other Entries to Consider
- Why Professors Object to Being RecordedTuesday, Feb 21, 2017
- Note to the Left: Four Years Ago, Conservatives Were Just as DepressedTuesday, Feb 14, 2017
- Audi: The Car for the Unhappy WomanTuesday, Feb 7, 2017
- Why My Stepsons’ Father Killed HimselfTuesday, Jan 31, 2017
- America’s Second Civil WarTuesday, Jan 24, 2017