Thursday, May 26, 2016
Will these new email revelations send Hillary to Sing Sing? Why is the FBI waiting so long to interview her? What unites the TSA and the VA? Plus, Ami Horowitz’s latest video expose.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Progressives look to Europe for moral guidance, right? Well, then, why not follow Europe’s attitude toward abortion? This might surprise you, but Europe is much more restrictive than the US on this critical moral issue. Elisha Krauss, explains. See the video here.
- Gazans Fears Terror Tunnels as Much as Israelis DoMonday, May 23, 2016
- WaPost Editor: I’m Dropping My Objection to “Redskins”Monday, May 23, 2016
- This Is Who Google Chooses To Honor?Friday, May 20, 2016
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to Sally Pipes Sally, president and chief executive officer of the Pacific Research Institute. Her Encounter Broadside is “The Way Out of ObamaCare.”
- Horowitz — Progressive RacismThursday, May 19, 2016
- Tantaros – Tied Up in Knots: How Getting What We Wanted Made Women MiserableThursday, May 12, 2016
- Hegseth – In the Arena: Good Citizens, a Great Republic, and How One Speech Can Reinvigorate AmericaThursday, May 12, 2016
When you differ from people you admire, you have to question yourself. After all, what is the purpose of admiring people if they aren’t capable of influencing you? So, I have had to challenge my position — stated since the outset of the Republican presidential debates — that if Donald Trump wins the Republican nomination, I will vote for him over Hillary Clinton, or any Democrat for that matter. I devoted many hours of radio and many columns to criticizing Trump. His virtually assured nomination has therefore caused me grief as an American, a Republican and a conservative....
Click Here for More Information