Tuesday, Jun 30, 2015
Now that the Supreme Court has redefined marriage will gay activists now quietly retire from the scene, victory have been achieved? Will the European Union blink on Greece? And, the Ultimate Issues Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
In the newest course, an Australian, columnist and author, Nick Adams, looks at America from the outside in. Perfect for the week of July 4. See it here and send it on to family and friends.
- WSJ: A Less Perfect UnionMonday, Jun 29, 2015
- Protect Your IRA/401KThursday, Jun 25, 2015
- New Prager U. Course! Should the Government Bail Out Big BanksWednesday, Jun 24, 2015
Authors & Experts
The U.S. Supreme Court’s ruling on the redefinition of marriage seals the end of America as the Founders envisioned it. From well before 1776 until the second half of the 20th century, the moral values of the United States were rooted in the Bible and its God. Unlike Europe, which defined itself as exclusively Christian, America became the first Judeo-Christian society. The American Founders were Christians — either theologically or culturally — but they were rooted in the Hebrew Scriptures. Even Americans who could not affirm traditional Christian or Jewish theology...
- America, Not Dylann Roof, Should Be ForgivenTuesday, Jun 23, 2015
- The Left Rejects Painful Truths: Left-Right Differences, Part IVTuesday, Jun 16, 2015
- ‘Does It Do Good?’ vs. ‘Does It Feel Good?’ Left-Right Differences: Part IIITuesday, Jun 9, 2015
This special feature series of Ultimate Issues Hours is dedicated to exploring the relevance of the Bible. It's a relatively new idea that Biblical literacy is not important. Dennis poses the question, "Do you have an instruction manual? If not the Bible, then what?"