Friday, Apr 29, 2016
A Best of Prager Show, including a Best of Happiness Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Can he really degrade the country or the White House more than Obama has?
- Lomborg: Paris Climate Agreement Does More Harm than Good at Cost of TrillionsTuesday, Apr 26, 2016
- The Planet Is GreeningTuesday, Apr 26, 2016
- Sanders Moving Millennials to the LeftTuesday, Apr 26, 2016
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to Richard Weikart, professor of history at California State Univ., Stanislaus and a senior fellow at the Discovery Institute. His new book is The Death of Humanity: and the Case for Life.
This month, Stanford University students voted on a campus resolution that would have their college require a course on Western civilization, as it did until the 1980s. Stanford students rejected the proposal 1,992 to 347. A columnist at the Stanford Daily explained why: Teaching Western civilization means “upholding white supremacy, capitalism and colonialism, and all other oppressive systems that flow from Western civilizations.” The vote — and the column — encapsulated the left’s view: In Europe, Latin America and America, it loathes Western...
- Do Jews, Christians and Muslims Believe in the Same God?Tuesday, Apr 19, 2016
- Calls for American Unity Are Either Dishonest or NaiveTuesday, Apr 12, 2016
- A Note to Conservatives Who Are SecularTuesday, Apr 5, 2016
Click Here for More Information