Wednesday, Oct 22, 2014
If you vote with the Administration the Senate 99% of the time is unfair to suggest that you support the President’s policies? Why is the Left so miffed at Canada and Australia? And, Alison Armstrong on the Male/Female Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
The Washington Examiner looked into this along with the American Enterprise Institute. The numbers put out by the White House and taken up by the media are laughable when followed to their logical conclusion.
- NYT Gail Collins Mocks Florida Congressman: He Holds Men Only Campaign EventThursday, Oct 23, 2014
- Skidmore Professor: Worry More about Christian ExtremistsThursday, Oct 23, 2014
- Tunisia: The Freest Arab Spring State Is a Favorite ISIS Recruiting GroundWednesday, Oct 22, 2014
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to Kenneth Timmerman, political writer and conservative activist. His latest book is, Dark Forces: The Truth About What Happened in Benghazi.
- Wolpe – David: The Divided HeartTuesday, Oct 14, 2014
- Kotkin – The New Class ConflictMonday, Oct 13, 2014
- Morris – Power Grab: Obama’s Dangerous Plan for a One Party NationMonday, Oct 13, 2014
Why do some things scare people more than others? One reason is that people engage in a rational assessment of risk and conclude the appropriate level of fear. For example, people feel free to walk alone at midnight in Times Square but not in Central Park because they have made a rational assessment: Times Square, which at midnight is almost as bright as day and filled with people — usually tourists — is safer than Central Park. A second reason is that emotions rather than reason cause people to fear something. Some years ago I was a guest on the television show “Politically...
More than anything else, Dennis loves teaching Torah - the Five Books of Moses of the Hebrew Bible. Whatever your faith, or even if you have none, you will experience through these courses the true power of this enduring text - the most important words ever written.