Monday, Feb 8, 2016
Did Christie deal Rubio a fatal or glancing blow? Is Trump back on top? Why won’t Hillary release the transcript of her Goldman Sachs speeches? Plus, life at Stanford.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Millennials associate it with Sweden and Europe, all positives. So when Bernie says he’s a socialist, that’s a good thing to them.
- Extremist Messages at Mainstream MosquesThursday, Feb 4, 2016
- More on Alison ArmstrongWednesday, Feb 3, 2016
- NY Times: Rubio Puts Lipstick on Republican Fear and HateTuesday, Feb 2, 2016
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to Nick Adams, Australian author and political commentator. His new book is Retaking America: Crushing Political Correctness.
- Kwarteng – Thatcher’s TrialThursday, Jan 28, 2016
- Latzer – The Rise and Fall of Violent Crime in AmericaWednesday, Jan 27, 2016
- Jones – Hive MindTuesday, Jan 12, 2016
National Review’s special issue, “Against Trump” was courageous and important. There is no way to do good in this world without risking making enemies. That National Review was prepared to do that — among its own readers, no less — in this day of great financial challenges to newspapers, magazines, and news and opinion websites, was an act of courage. In opposing Donald Trump for president — which, it happens, I did in a column I wrote four years ago — I face the same issue among some in my radio audience. I receive emails from listeners who say they...
- Multiculturalism Trumps Protecting Women from RapeTuesday, Jan 12, 2016
- Yes, Muslims Should Be Asked to Condemn Islamic TerrorTuesday, Jan 5, 2016
- ‘I’m Not Ready to Get Married’Tuesday, Dec 29, 2015
Click Here for More Information