Tuesday, May 3, 2016
Are you ready for a third party? What is killing economic growth? Is even the threat of a protest enough to get a Conservative speaker disinvited to college campus? And, the Ultimate Issues Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
The Coordinator of Diversity Outreach for Christians United for Israel, Dumisani Washington, discusses both sides of the Israel/Palestinian refugee controversy. He reveals a lot of history that no one ever talks about — but should. See it here.
- Dennis on CNN Tonight with Don Lemon, Monday, May 2 10pm (ET)Monday, May 2, 2016
- Why Indiana MattersMonday, May 2, 2016
- Hanson: Compared to the Left, Trump Is an AngelTuesday, Apr 26, 2016
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to Randy Barnett, Professor of Law at Georgetown University. His new book is Our Republican Constitution: Securing the Liberty and Sovereignty of We the People.
As of tonight, we may know if Donald Trump will be the Republican presidential candidate. And, barring unforeseeable events, it is certain that Hillary Clinton will be the Democratic nominee. Those are two reasons — of many, unfortunately — why, other than the first years of the Civil War, when the survival of the United States as one country was in jeopardy, there has never been a darker time in American history. The various major wars — the Revolutionary War, the Civil War, World War I and II, and the Korean and Vietnam wars — were worse in terms of American lives...
- Why the Left Loathes Western CivilizationTuesday, Apr 26, 2016
- Do Jews, Christians and Muslims Believe in the Same God?Tuesday, Apr 19, 2016
- Calls for American Unity Are Either Dishonest or NaiveTuesday, Apr 12, 2016
Click Here for More Information