Tuesday, Oct 13, 2015
Why does the media never challenge Bernie Sanders? Is the PM of Turkey willing to blow up his own people to win an election? What is going to happen to all the drug offenders we can no longer send to jail because of new sentencing laws? Plus, the Ultimate Issues Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
No gender stereotypes for junior.
- No More Bacon in Federal PrisonsTuesday, Oct 13, 2015
- New PragerU Course! Is Honesty Always the Best Policy?Monday, Oct 12, 2015
- In CA: Get a Driver’s License and You’re Registered to VoteMonday, Oct 12, 2015
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to Rodney Stark, Professor of the Social Sciences at Baylor University How the West Won: The Neglected Story of the Triumph of Modernity.
The invective against Dr. Ben Carson coming from the left is extraordinary, even for the left. Now that Carson, one of the pre-eminent brain surgeons in America, has become a viable candidate for president, the left has labelled him everything awful it can come up with. One left-wing columnist, Charles Blow of The New York Times, even disparaged his intelligence. But there were two attacks made this past week that should be beyond the pale even for the left. The first was that Carson “blamed the victims” in the Roseburg, Oregon, community college mass murder. How did that...
- The Right Does Have Answers on Guns, Mr. PresidentTuesday, Oct 6, 2015
- Is a National Identity Necessary? Left-Right Differences, Part IXTuesday, Sep 22, 2015
- Europe Is Making a Fatal MistakeTuesday, Sep 15, 2015
Click Here for More Information