Wednesday, Sep 17, 2014
Dennis is back!Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Israel is one the most vibrant democracies in the world. So, why does the UN hates Israel’s guts? No matter understands this issue and has done more research on it than Anne Bayefsky, director of the Touro Human Rights Project. Watch the course here.
- Transgender Girl Named Homecoming Queen in Colorado SpringsWednesday, Sep 17, 2014
- Will Scotland Become Europe Newest Leftist State?Wednesday, Sep 17, 2014
- Immigration, America’s AdvantageWednesday, Sep 10, 2014
Authors & Experts
Mark Larson talks to Christopher Horner, Senior Fellow at the Competitive Enterprise Institute. His new book is, The Liberal War on Transparency: Confessions of a Freedom of Information “Criminal”.
- North – Counterfeit LiesMonday, Sep 8, 2014
- Buchanan – The Greatest Comeback: How Richard Nixon Rose from Defeat to Create the New MajorityMonday, Sep 8, 2014
- Gonzalez – A Race for the Future: How Conservatives Can Break the Liberal Monopoly on Hispanic AmericansThursday, Sep 4, 2014
Last week at the inaugural summit of the organization, In Defense of Christians, founded to help the most persecuted religious communities in the world today, Christians in the Middle East and other parts of the Muslim world, Senator Ted Cruz was heckled and booed, and decided to walk off the stage. This is how he began his speech: “Today we are gathered at a time of extraordinary challenge. Tonight we are all united in defense of Christians. Tonight, we are all united in defense of Jews.” All of 117 words — about the killing of Christians — later, Senator Cruz said...
- 1,400 English Girls Raped by MulticulturalismTuesday, Sep 9, 2014
- Winooski, Vermont and the Dismantling of America’s ValuesTuesday, Sep 2, 2014
- On the Death of My FatherTuesday, Aug 26, 2014
More than anything else, Dennis loves teaching Torah - the Five Books of Moses of the Hebrew Bible. Whatever your faith, or even if you have none, you will experience through these courses the true power of this enduring text - the most important words ever written.