Wednesday, Dec 17, 2014
How much future damage will wrought by Obama-appointed Federal judges? Has the Taliban reached a new level of depravity? And, the Male/Female Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Good example of how short and to the point is often the best way to go.
- Stephens: KSM Got Off Easy with WaterboardingTuesday, Dec 16, 2014
- Thiessen: Feinstein No More Credible than Rolling Stones ReporterTuesday, Dec 16, 2014
- Michigan Student Threatened over Satiric Column on Micro AggressionsMonday, Dec 15, 2014
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to historian Harry Crocker, III. His new book is The Yanks Are Coming!: A Military History of the United States in World War I
- Horowitz – The Black Book of the American Left Volume 3: The Great BetrayalMonday, Dec 15, 2014
- Adams – The American Boomerang: How the World’s Greatest ‘Turnaround’ Nation Will Do It AgainThursday, Dec 11, 2014
- Stephens – America in Retreat: The New Isolationism and the Coming Global DisorderThursday, Dec 4, 2014
I have been devoting my columns this month to the Ten Commandments because we need a fixed moral anchor to solve the problem of evil. And nothing is as effective as the Ten Commandments. Two weeks ago PragerUniversity.com released 11 five-minute video courses — one for each Commandment and an introduction. It has received over two million views. Everything needed to make a good world is contained in these Ten Commandments. Whatever your faith, or if you have no faith, I invite you to watch the videos at www.prageru.com. They are cleverly animated with text and graphics. Here is the...
- You Don’t Have to Love Your Parents: The Case for the Ten CommandmentsTuesday, Dec 9, 2014
- You Can Kill, But Not Murder: The Case for the Ten CommandmentsTuesday, Dec 2, 2014
- We Have a Moral Divide, Not a Racial OneTuesday, Nov 25, 2014
More than anything else, Dennis loves teaching Torah - the Five Books of Moses of the Hebrew Bible. Whatever your faith, or even if you have none, you will experience through these courses the true power of this enduring text - the most important words ever written.