Monday, May 2, 2016
Is Cruz losing altitude? Is it possible for Trump to have a rally without a riot? Is it racist to use the term “off the reservation”? Is Iraq coming apart? And, do we really have a Constitution anymore.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Georgetown Law Professor Randy Barnett explains why the Indiana primary is so important. Trump is a populist. Don’t expect him to defend the Constitution.
- Hanson: Compared to the Left, Trump Is an AngelTuesday, Apr 26, 2016
- Lomborg: Paris Climate Agreement Does More Harm than Good at Cost of TrillionsTuesday, Apr 26, 2016
- The Planet Is GreeningTuesday, Apr 26, 2016
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to Randy Barnett, Professor of Law at Georgetown University. His new book is Our Republican Constitution: Securing the Liberty and Sovereignty of We the People.
This month, Stanford University students voted on a campus resolution that would have their college require a course on Western civilization, as it did until the 1980s. Stanford students rejected the proposal 1,992 to 347. A columnist at the Stanford Daily explained why: Teaching Western civilization means “upholding white supremacy, capitalism and colonialism, and all other oppressive systems that flow from Western civilizations.” The vote — and the column — encapsulated the left’s view: In Europe, Latin America and America, it loathes Western...
- Do Jews, Christians and Muslims Believe in the Same God?Tuesday, Apr 19, 2016
- Calls for American Unity Are Either Dishonest or NaiveTuesday, Apr 12, 2016
- A Note to Conservatives Who Are SecularTuesday, Apr 5, 2016
Click Here for More Information