Friday, May 6, 2016
Can The Donald win a general election? Can Hillary? What if they both lose? Can you be prosecuted if you stop a man from entering a woman’s bathroom? Plus, The Happiness Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
They don’t what to expect from The Donald. His foreign policy is what most worries them. But they ($) will keep an open mind for the time being.
- Hanson: Compare Trump to Obama or HillaryWednesday, May 4, 2016
- Douthat — No to Bushism, No to Conservatism, Yes to TrumpismWednesday, May 4, 2016
- New PragerU Course! Why Are There Still Palestinian Refugees?Tuesday, May 3, 2016
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to Randy Barnett, Professor of Law at Georgetown University. His new book is Our Republican Constitution: Securing the Liberty and Sovereignty of We the People.
As of tonight, we may know if Donald Trump will be the Republican presidential candidate. And, barring unforeseeable events, it is certain that Hillary Clinton will be the Democratic nominee. Those are two reasons — of many, unfortunately — why, other than the first years of the Civil War, when the survival of the United States as one country was in jeopardy, there has never been a darker time in American history. The various major wars — the Revolutionary War, the Civil War, World War I and II, and the Korean and Vietnam wars — were worse in terms of American lives...
- Why the Left Loathes Western CivilizationTuesday, Apr 26, 2016
- Do Jews, Christians and Muslims Believe in the Same God?Tuesday, Apr 19, 2016
- Calls for American Unity Are Either Dishonest or NaiveTuesday, Apr 12, 2016
Click Here for More Information