Tuesday, Nov 25, 2014
Would any verdict have pleased the rioters? Is the truth no longer an issue in justice? Why are we giving Iran seven more months to refine their nuke program? And, the Ultimate Issues Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Killed by protestors and rioters. Soon to be a new mini Detroit. A tragedy for the productive citizens of this town.
- Krauthammer: Obama’s China Coal Deal a Bad JokeMonday, Nov 24, 2014
- Ami Horowitz Waves an ISIS Flag and an Israel Flag at UC at BerkeleyThursday, Nov 20, 2014
- Heather Macdonald: Ferguson Braces for RiotsThursday, Nov 20, 2014
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to William Voegeli, a senior editor of The Claremont Review of Books. His new book is The Pity Party: A Mean-Spirited Diatribe Against Liberal Compassion.
- Attkisson – Stonewalled: My Fight for Truth Against the Forces of Obstruction, Intimidation, and Harassment in Obama’s WashingtonMonday, Nov 17, 2014
- Epstein – The Moral Case for Fossil FuelThursday, Nov 13, 2014
- Sontag – Light the Way Home: My Incredible Ride from New Age to New LifeThursday, Nov 6, 2014
As we await protests and riots scheduled for Ferguson, Missouri, and elsewhere if a grand jury in Missouri does not indict the white officer who shot and killed Michael Brown, a black teenager, a little moral clarity is called for. For decades now, we have been told that there is a black-white divide in America. The problem with this belief that is that it renders moral judgment — of white police, of black crime and black incarceration rates, of white judges and jurors, and of black riots and protests – impossible. It is, we are told over and over, all about...
- Poverty Causes Crime?Tuesday, Nov 18, 2014
- When Republicans Win, Politics Are ‘Dysfunctional’Tuesday, Nov 11, 2014
- The Left’s Tactics — a Personal ExampleTuesday, Nov 4, 2014
More than anything else, Dennis loves teaching Torah - the Five Books of Moses of the Hebrew Bible. Whatever your faith, or even if you have none, you will experience through these courses the true power of this enduring text - the most important words ever written.