Monday, Apr 24, 2017
What just happened in France? What was the March for Science about again? Do the Republicans have another chance to repeal and replace ObamaCare? And, a case study in how the Left poisons whatever it touches.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Yes, if the earth ends because of carbon emmissions (for which the President will personally responsible) time won’t have any meaning.
- Leftist Writer: My Tomboy Daughter Is a GirlThursday, Apr 20, 2017
- NYT: Many Fewer Patriots Players Show Up to Trump White HouseThursday, Apr 20, 2017
- More on Defend Main Street – Small Business Resource and AdvocateWednesday, Apr 19, 2017
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to Alec Ryrie, Professor of the History of Christianity at Durham University. His new book is Protestants: The Faith That Made the Modern World.
- Kipnis – Unwanted Advances: Sexual Paranoia Comes to CampusSunday, Apr 9, 2017
- Doran – Ike’s Gamble: America’s Rise to Dominance in the Middle EastWednesday, Apr 5, 2017
- Leerhsen: Ty Cobb, a Terrible BeautyMonday, Apr 3, 2017
If you prize clarity, then these past weeks were some of the best in memory. 1. When America leads, the world is better. For the first time in eight years, the allies of America and the world’s decent people celebrated America’s return to leadership. Just about all of them understand that if the United States doesn’t exercise its power, the worst regimes on Earth will. The left claims to care about the downtrodden of the world, but this concern is a moral fraud. The downtrodden the left most care about are American blacks, women and gays. And Palestinians. But these groups...
- It’s Time for Conservatives to Celebrate This PresidentTuesday, Apr 4, 2017
- Purists Kill Whatever They Believe InTuesday, Mar 28, 2017
- The Most Dangerous Addiction of Them All: EntitlementsTuesday, Mar 21, 2017
Click Here for More Information