Thursday, Mar 23, 2017
Who is behind the London attack? How do you stop a terrorist who wants to drive a van into pedestrians? Why can’t the Dems lay a glove on Judge Gorsuch? Plus, didn’t NY Times say in March that Trump Tower was under surveillance during and after the November election?Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
We’re all for accuracy. But that’s not why this change is being made. It’s being made for political purposes. Because Africa looks bigger on the new map that’s going to change the lives of black and other minority students? Really? No, it’s really about showing minority students how victimized they have been.
- Ami Horowitz’s New Video — Socialism in VenezuelaTuesday, Mar 21, 2017
- Jerusalem Post: Smears against Trump Security Advisor Simon Gorka All LiesTuesday, Mar 21, 2017
- New PragerU Video! If There Is No God, Murder Isn’t WrongTuesday, Mar 21, 2017
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to David Brog, Executive Director of the Maccabee Task Force. His new book is Reclaiming Israel’s History: Roots, Rights, and the Struggle for Peace.
- Tenenbom – The Lies They TellThursday, Mar 9, 2017
- Knowles – Reasons To Vote For Democrats: A Comprehensive GuideThursday, Mar 9, 2017
- McGuire – Sex Scandal: The Drive to Abolish Male and FemaleThursday, Feb 16, 2017
All addictions — whether to drugs, alcohol, gambling, sex or cigarettes — are very hard to escape. There is one addiction, however, that may be more difficult than any other to escape, in part because it is not even regarded as an addiction. It is entitlements addiction, the addiction to getting something for nothing. One indication as to the power of entitlements addiction is the fact that while great numbers of people have voluntarily given up drugs, alcohol, gambling, etc. — almost always at great pain — few give up an addiction to entitlements. For the majority of...
- Some on the Left Now Criticize the Students They CreatedTuesday, Mar 14, 2017
- Why Do American Jews Want Thousands of Jew Haters in America?Tuesday, Mar 7, 2017
- A Nation of Immigrants — Only If They AssimilateTuesday, Feb 28, 2017
Click Here for More Information