Friday, Jul 31, 2015
Are Democrats getting tired of Hillary’s serial scandals? What is the difference between a Democrat and a socialist? Plus, The Happiness Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
You can’t call Arabs Arabs at the University of New Hampshire, but you’ll never guess what you’re supposed to call them unless you read this article.
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to Arthur Brooks, President of the American Enterprise Institute. His new book is The Conservative Heart: How to Build a Fairer, Happier, and More Prosperous America.
- Dalrymple – Admirable EvasionsThursday, Jul 30, 2015
- Piereson – Shattered Consensus: The Rise and Decline of America’s Postwar Political OrderTuesday, Jul 21, 2015
- Coulter – Adios, AmericaThursday, Jul 16, 2015
This past week, one of the greatest differences between the Left and Right — both around the world and in America — once again came to light: how each views America. Every year for the past 67 years, the Jefferson-Jackson Dinner has been the major fundraising event for the Connecticut State Democratic Party. Not anymore. The party unanimously voted to drop the two Democratic presidents’ names because they were slaveholders. That is the way the Left sees American history. Thomas Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence, the document that articulated the principle of...
- 1938 and 2015: Only the Names Are DifferentTuesday, Jul 21, 2015
- The Pope and the Hammer and SickleTuesday, Jul 14, 2015
- It’s All About Big Government Left-Right Differences: Part VTuesday, Jul 7, 2015
Having raised kids of his own, Dennis Prager understands the struggles of raising good kids when there are so many negative influences in today's society. Many parents today seem to be pre-occupied with achievement. There should be more emphasis on character building in children for the betterment of our future society. In this bundle, we highlight three of Dennis' most beneficial talks where he has discussed the issues and offers advice on how to raise a young child to be a good person.