Wednesday, Mar 29, 2017
Should Adam Schiff resign? Are the Democrats going to be hoisted on their own Russian petard? Is the Freedom Caucus looking for a way back into Repeal and Replace? Plus, the Male/Female Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
It’s a billboard! It’s supposed to be clever (and it is ) and fun. But there is no sense of humor on the left. There is only outrage.
- The Medicaid MonsterTuesday, Mar 28, 2017
- New Study: No Long Term Benefits to Breast FeedingTuesday, Mar 28, 2017
- New PragerU Video! Why Isn’t There a Palestinian State?Monday, Mar 27, 2017
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to David Brog, Executive Director of the Maccabee Task Force. His new book is Reclaiming Israel’s History: Roots, Rights, and the Struggle for Peace.
- Tenenbom – The Lies They TellThursday, Mar 9, 2017
- Knowles – Reasons To Vote For Democrats: A Comprehensive GuideThursday, Mar 9, 2017
- McGuire – Sex Scandal: The Drive to Abolish Male and FemaleThursday, Feb 16, 2017
According to The New York Times, 10 moderates, 15 conservatives, and eight other Republicans would have voted against the Republican repeal and replace Obamacare bill. So, then, 15 or so conservatives made it impossible to pass the bill favored by nearly every other Republican and by President Donald Trump. If that is the case, what we have here is another conservative example of purism and principle damaging another major opportunity to do good. The first purist conservative example were the Never-Trumpers, who believed it was better for Hillary Clinton to be elected president and for the...
- The Most Dangerous Addiction of Them All: EntitlementsTuesday, Mar 21, 2017
- Some on the Left Now Criticize the Students They CreatedTuesday, Mar 14, 2017
- Why Do American Jews Want Thousands of Jew Haters in America?Tuesday, Mar 7, 2017
Click Here for More Information