Friday, May 27, 2016
Does Hillary know how to deal with The Donald? Is contraception a Constitutional right? Which is the bigger problem: global warming or global terrorism? Plus, The Happiness Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Watch this video course from PragerU and Notre Dame History Professor, Wilson Miscamble, to understand why we dropped the atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
- Sign the Petition to Support UCLA Student Who Stood Up against anti-Israel CampaignThursday, May 26, 2016
- More AmiThursday, May 26, 2016
- New PragerU Course! Who’s More Pro-Choice: Europe or America?Monday, May 23, 2016
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to Sally Pipes Sally, president and chief executive officer of the Pacific Research Institute. Her Encounter Broadside is “The Way Out of ObamaCare.”
- Horowitz — Progressive RacismThursday, May 19, 2016
- Tantaros – Tied Up in Knots: How Getting What We Wanted Made Women MiserableThursday, May 12, 2016
- Hegseth – In the Arena: Good Citizens, a Great Republic, and How One Speech Can Reinvigorate AmericaThursday, May 12, 2016
When you differ from people you admire, you have to question yourself. After all, what is the purpose of admiring people if they aren’t capable of influencing you? So, I have had to challenge my position — stated since the outset of the Republican presidential debates — that if Donald Trump wins the Republican nomination, I will vote for him over Hillary Clinton, or any Democrat for that matter. I devoted many hours of radio and many columns to criticizing Trump. His virtually assured nomination has therefore caused me grief as an American, a Republican and a conservative....
Click Here for More Information