Tuesday, Jun 30, 2015
Now that the Supreme Court has redefined marriage will gay activists now quietly retire from the scene, victory have been achieved? Will the European Union blink on Greece? And, the Ultimate Issues Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
In the newest course, an Australian, columnist and author, Nick Adams, looks at America from the outside in. Perfect for the week of July 4. See it here and send it on to family and friends.
- WSJ: A Less Perfect UnionMonday, Jun 29, 2015
- Protect Your IRA/401KThursday, Jun 25, 2015
- New Prager U. Course! Should the Government Bail Out Big BanksWednesday, Jun 24, 2015
Authors & Experts
In an expression of extraordinary magnanimity, relatives of the black church members murdered in Charleston, S.C., arose one after the other to tell Dylann Roof, the murderer of their loved ones, that they forgive him. That I do not agree with what they did in no way diminishes my ability to be moved by their gesture. But I do not agree with it. First, consistent with my religion, Judaism, I do not believe that anyone but the actual victim has the right to forgive someone for the evil they have inflicted. If I steal from you, you have the right to forgive me, but your best friend...
- The Left Rejects Painful Truths: Left-Right Differences, Part IVTuesday, Jun 16, 2015
- ‘Does It Do Good?’ vs. ‘Does It Feel Good?’ Left-Right Differences: Part IIITuesday, Jun 9, 2015
- Differences Between Left and Right, Part II: Battling Society vs. Battling YourselfTuesday, Jun 2, 2015
This special feature series of Ultimate Issues Hours is dedicated to exploring the relevance of the Bible. It's a relatively new idea that Biblical literacy is not important. Dennis poses the question, "Do you have an instruction manual? If not the Bible, then what?"