Thursday, Feb 11, 2016
Aside from Grandma, who’s excited about Hillary? Why isn’t kissing Al Sharpton’s ring the kiss of death for a political candidate? Plus, a chess master who understands Putin and South African who understands Israel.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Everyone loves electric cars, right? We all should be driving them because they’re so green, right? Hmmm. Maybe we should take a closer look at that. Famed Danish economist Bjorn Lomborg does just that and comes to some surprising conclusions. See it here. Then, pass it on to friends and family. At least you’ll have the facts on your side.
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to Gary Kasparov, the number one ranked chess player in the world for twenty years. In 2005, he retired from professional chess to lead the pro-democracy opposition against Vladimir Putin, from street protests to coalition building. In 2012, he was named chairman of the Human Rights Foundation, succeeding Václav Havel. His new book, now out in paperback is, Winter Is Coming: Why Vladimir Putin and the Enemies of the Free World Must Be Stopped.
- Damon – Failing Liberty 101: How We Are Leaving Young Americans Unprepared for Citizenship in a Free SocietyTuesday, Feb 9, 2016
- Adams — Retaking AmericaThursday, Feb 4, 2016
- Kwarteng – Thatcher’s TrialThursday, Jan 28, 2016
If you seek to understand Barack Obama and his views, the best place to go is his speeches. But you have to read them in their entirety, not rely on hearing them or on the media’s summary of them. When you do, you realize how often what Obama says is morally and intellectually confused and even untrue. The most recent example was his speech last week at a mosque in Baltimore. In addition to reassuring Muslim Americans that they are as American as Americans of every other faith — – a point that any president, Republican or Democrat, would and should make – President Obama spoke...
- National Review, Donald Trump and Moral Bank AccountsTuesday, Jan 26, 2016
- Multiculturalism Trumps Protecting Women from RapeTuesday, Jan 12, 2016
- Yes, Muslims Should Be Asked to Condemn Islamic TerrorTuesday, Jan 5, 2016
Click Here for More Information