Friday, Mar 24, 2017
Is the Freedom Caucus putting the future of the Republican Party in jeopardy? Is Mitch McConnell ready to call Chuck Schumer’s filibuster threat? Plus, The Happiness Hour and Open Lines.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
There is good luck and bad luck. There are just things we can’t control. Cancer is one of those things.
- Former Intel Committee Chair: Trump Was RightFriday, Mar 24, 2017
- Boston Schools Change Maps to “De-colonize” HistoryWednesday, Mar 22, 2017
- Ami Horowitz’s New Video — Socialism in VenezuelaTuesday, Mar 21, 2017
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to David Brog, Executive Director of the Maccabee Task Force. His new book is Reclaiming Israel’s History: Roots, Rights, and the Struggle for Peace.
- Tenenbom – The Lies They TellThursday, Mar 9, 2017
- Knowles – Reasons To Vote For Democrats: A Comprehensive GuideThursday, Mar 9, 2017
- McGuire – Sex Scandal: The Drive to Abolish Male and FemaleThursday, Feb 16, 2017
All addictions — whether to drugs, alcohol, gambling, sex or cigarettes — are very hard to escape. There is one addiction, however, that may be more difficult than any other to escape, in part because it is not even regarded as an addiction. It is entitlements addiction, the addiction to getting something for nothing. One indication as to the power of entitlements addiction is the fact that while great numbers of people have voluntarily given up drugs, alcohol, gambling, etc. — almost always at great pain — few give up an addiction to entitlements. For the majority of...
- Some on the Left Now Criticize the Students They CreatedTuesday, Mar 14, 2017
- Why Do American Jews Want Thousands of Jew Haters in America?Tuesday, Mar 7, 2017
- A Nation of Immigrants — Only If They AssimilateTuesday, Feb 28, 2017
Click Here for More Information