Wednesday, Oct 22, 2014
If you vote with the Administration the Senate 99% of the time is unfair to suggest that you support the President’s policies? Why is the Left so miffed at Canada and Australia? And, Alison Armstrong on the Male/Female Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
College grads? MBA’s? They all support ISIS. And all those reports about beheadings? Those are just Western lies. But it’s a just a few bad apples who support ISIS, that’s what we’re told, right?
- More on Alison ArmstrongWednesday, Oct 22, 2014
- In Shifra’s Arms: An Organization to Help Jewish Women with Unplanned PregnanciesTuesday, Oct 21, 2014
- Charen: Republicans Can Win Women BackTuesday, Oct 21, 2014
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to David Wolpe, chief rabbi at Sinai Temple in Los Angeles, CA and leading Jewish thinker. His new book is David: The Divided Heart.
- Kotkin – The New Class ConflictMonday, Oct 13, 2014
- Morris – Power Grab: Obama’s Dangerous Plan for a One Party NationMonday, Oct 13, 2014
- McCutcheon and Mark – Dog Whistles, Walk-Backs, and Washington Handshakes: Decoding the Jargon, Slang, and Bluster of American Political SpeechWednesday, Oct 8, 2014
Why do some things scare people more than others? One reason is that people engage in a rational assessment of risk and conclude the appropriate level of fear. For example, people feel free to walk alone at midnight in Times Square but not in Central Park because they have made a rational assessment: Times Square, which at midnight is almost as bright as day and filled with people — usually tourists — is safer than Central Park. A second reason is that emotions rather than reason cause people to fear something. Some years ago I was a guest on the television show “Politically...
More than anything else, Dennis loves teaching Torah - the Five Books of Moses of the Hebrew Bible. Whatever your faith, or even if you have none, you will experience through these courses the true power of this enduring text - the most important words ever written.