Thursday, Apr 24, 2014
Could ObamaCare be worse than we thought? Would you go call Justice Sotomayor’s position on Affirmative Action courageous? (Eric Holder would). And, are animals people, too?Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Two married women in MA add a new partner to form a throuple. And here’s the best part — they’re having a child. The grandparents must be so proud. And think of child — three mothers are better than one, right?
- People Move Freely between Income LevelsTuesday, Apr 22, 2014
- Dennis and Prager U. at Pierce College Wednesday NightTuesday, Apr 22, 2014
- This Is What They Will Be Teaching in Chicago Schools?Tuesday, Apr 22, 2014
Authors & Experts
Neily – Terms of Engagement: How Our Courts Should Enforce the Constitution’s Promise of Limited Government
Dennis talks to Clark Neily, Senior Attorney for the Institute for Justice. His new book is Terms of Engagement: How Our Courts Should Enforce the Constitution’s Promise of Limited Government.
- Stark – How the West Won: The Neglected Story of the Triumph of Modernity.Tuesday, Apr 22, 2014
- Murray – The Curmudgeon’s Guide to Getting Ahead; Dos and Don’ts of Right Behavior, Tough Thinking, Clear Writing, and Living a Good LifeWednesday, Apr 16, 2014
- Gold – The Boom: How Fracking Ignited the American Energy Revolution and Changed the World.Monday, Apr 14, 2014
When Americans over the age of, let us say, 45, look at any of the iconic paintings of America’s Founders — the signing of the Declaration of Independence, the signing of the Constitution, George Washington crossing the Delaware, any of the individual portraits the Founders — what do they see? They see great men founding a great country. If you ask recent graduates of almost any American university what they see when they look at these paintings, chances are that they see something entirely different. They are apt to see rich, white males who are not great and who did not...
More than anything else, Dennis loves teaching Torah - the Five Books of Moses of the Hebrew Bible. Whatever your faith, or even if you have none, you will experience through these courses the true power of this enduring text - the most important words ever written.