Wednesday, May 6, 2015
Do we live in a racist society? Do Americans trust Hillary? And, what’s happening to all those “good jobs” in the coal industry?Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Does the New York Times no longer believe in free speech? Did the Baltimore DA rush to judgment? And, renowned economist, Walter Williams.
- Venker: Why He Won’t Marry YouWednesday, May 6, 2015
- Steve Emerson on Garland, TexasTuesday, May 5, 2015
- New PragerU Course! Coolidge: The Best President You Don’t KnowMonday, May 4, 2015
Authors & Experts
Tamny – Popular Economics: What the Rolling Stones, Downton Abbey, and LeBron James Can Teach You about Economics
Dennis talks to John Tamny, editor at Forbes. His new book is Popular Economics: What the Rolling Stones, Downton Abbey, and LeBron James Can Teach You about Economics
- Aczel – Why Science Does Not Disprove GodTuesday, May 5, 2015
- Williams – Losing My Cool: Love, Literature, and a Black Man’s Escape from the CrowdWednesday, Apr 29, 2015
- Scott – Target Tokyo: Jimmy Doolittle and the Raid That Avenged Pearl HarborWednesday, Apr 22, 2015
Two months ago, The New York Times published an op-ed piece by a professor of philosophy titled, “Why Our Children Don’t Think There Are Moral Facts.” This is how the professor began his piece: “What would you say if you found out that our public schools were teaching children that it is not true that it’s wrong to kill people for fun or cheat on tests? Would you be surprised? I was.” The problem, as the professor described it, is that a generation of Americans has been taught that there is no moral truth. There may be scientific truth and historical truth,...
More than anything else, Dennis loves teaching Torah - the Five Books of Moses of the Hebrew Bible. Whatever your faith, or even if you have none, you will experience through these courses the true power of this enduring text - the most important words ever written.