Thursday, Sep 3, 2015
Does enlightened Europe have any idea how they are going to handle a tidal wave of Muslim refugees? Fences and walls anyone? If Hillary was in constant touch with the Clinton Foundation during her tenure as Secretary of State, doesn’t that suggest a conflict of interest? You think?Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Three Trillion. Best line in the article is when the author complains that even though there are so many trees, there are half as many as we used to have when civilization began. News flash: Trees helped us building civilization.
- Students Upset Transgender Boy Allowed to Girls Bathroom and Locker RoomWednesday, Sep 2, 2015
- More and More Black Voices Speaking Out against Black RacismWednesday, Sep 2, 2015
- New PragerU Course! Does Free Speech Offend You?Wednesday, Sep 2, 2015
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to Anthony Esolen, Professor of English at Providence College. His new book is Life Under Compulsion: Ten Ways to Destroy the Humanity of Your Child.
In the past week, two television reporters in Roanoke, Va. — Alison Parker and Adam Ward — were murdered by a black man who hated whites, and a white police officer in Houston — Darren Goforth — was murdered by a black man. Neither crime has been labeled a hate crime. And no mainstream media reporting of the murders attributes either to race-based hate. For the mainstream media, the Roanoke murders were committed by “a disgruntled former employee,” and regarding the Houston policeman, the media report that, in the words of The New York Times, “a...
- Why Do Many Jews Support the Iran Deal?Tuesday, Aug 25, 2015
- How Do You Know What’s Right and Wrong? Left-Right Differences, Part VIITuesday, Aug 18, 2015
- Responses to the President’s Arguments for the Nuclear DealTuesday, Aug 11, 2015
Click Here for More Information