Monday, May 4, 2015
If three of the six cops charged in Baltimore are black, is this no longer a racial issue? Why did the DA act so quickly to press charges? Should a female fireman have to pass a standard strength test? Plus, Larry Elder, newest legend on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
It’s time for us to become aware of a great President of the last century, a model for this one. Renowned historian, Amity Shlaes, explains why we should take a close look at Calvin Coolidge. Would all potential presidential candidates do the same! See the new PragerU course here.
- Jonah Goldberg: Can You Call a Thug a Thug?Monday, May 4, 2015
- New Prager U Course! Don’t Judge Blacks DifferentlyMonday, Apr 27, 2015
- More on Ferguson, the PlayMonday, Apr 27, 2015
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to Thomas Williams, author of Losing My Cool: How a Father’s Love and 15,000 Books Beat Hip-hop Culture.
- Scott – Target Tokyo: Jimmy Doolittle and the Raid That Avenged Pearl HarborWednesday, Apr 22, 2015
- Epstein – The Moral Case for Fossil FuelTuesday, Apr 21, 2015
- Swanson – Manhunt: The 12-Day Chase for Lincoln’s KillerWednesday, Apr 15, 2015
Whenever I have received a call from a listener to my radio show challenging Israel’s legitimacy, I have asked these people if they ever called a radio show to challenge any other country’s legitimacy. In particular, I ask, have they ever questioned the legitimacy of Pakistan? The answer, of course, is always “no.” In fact, no caller ever understood why I even mentioned Pakistan. There are two reasons for this. First, of all the 200-plus countries in the world, only Israel’s legitimacy is challenged. So mentioning any other country seems strange to a caller....
More than anything else, Dennis loves teaching Torah - the Five Books of Moses of the Hebrew Bible. Whatever your faith, or even if you have none, you will experience through these courses the true power of this enduring text - the most important words ever written.