Wednesday, Mar 12, 2014
Mark Taylor guest hosts for Dennis.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Do you want to understand why capitalism works? Really and truly. Then watch this extraordinary new Prager U. course presented by one of the most original and luminous minds of our age, George Gilder. You will be startled by the simplicity, beauty and truth of his explanation. See it here and then send it to everyone you know.
Authors & Experts
Mark Larson, host of a morning talk show on 1170AM KCBQ, San Diego, weekdays 6 to 9AM talks to Jim DeMint, former United States Senator from South Carolina and current head of the Heritage Foundation. His new book is Falling in Love with American Again.
- McCaughey – Beating Obamacare 2014: Avoid the Landmines and Protect Your Health, Income, and FreedomFriday, Mar 7, 2014
- Horner – The Liberal War on Transparency: Confessions of a Freedom of Information “Criminal”Thursday, Mar 6, 2014
- Kengor – 11 Principles of a Reagan ConservativeWednesday, Mar 5, 2014
I am writing this column from Cameroon during my sixth trip to Africa. Having travelled to some 20 African countries, I find myself, like so many other visitors to Africa before me, intoxicated with the continent. And I am not referring to the animals, as much as I have been enthralled by them during safaris in Kenya, Tanzania and Zimbabwe. Rather I am referring to the African peoples. Here, then, are some observations. First and foremost, just as when I visited Auschwitz and the killing fields of Cambodia, when I visited places here in West Africa from which Africans were sent as slaves to...
- A Note to ‘Fiscal Conservatives’ From a Social ConservativeTuesday, Mar 4, 2014
- Bryan Stow and a Justice System that Is CriminalTuesday, Feb 25, 2014
- Judges, Hubris, and Same-Sex MarriageTuesday, Feb 18, 2014
More than anything else, Dennis loves teaching Torah - the Five Books of Moses of the Hebrew Bible. Whatever your faith, or even if you have none, you will experience through these courses the true power of this enduring text - the most important words ever written.