Tuesday, Jul 7, 2015
Is a Iran Nuke Deal already signed, sealed and delivered? Is the Greek debt crisis a tragedy or a farce? And, the Ultimate Issues Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Not enough diversity in its ranks. Forget intelligence gathering, this is the Agency’s big problem.
- MacDonald: Black on White Crime, the FactsThursday, Jul 2, 2015
- Ann Coulter on TrumpThursday, Jul 2, 2015
- Supreme Court, Same Sex Marriage, and States RightsThursday, Jul 2, 2015
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to David Horowitz, best-selling author and speaker. His new book is You’re Going to Be Dead One Day.
- Freedman – A Less Perfect UnionThursday, Jul 2, 2015
- Hugh Hewitt — The QueenThursday, Jul 2, 2015
- Oren — Ally: My Journey Across the American-Israeli DivideWednesday, Jul 1, 2015
The U.S. Supreme Court’s ruling on the redefinition of marriage seals the end of America as the Founders envisioned it. From well before 1776 until the second half of the 20th century, the moral values of the United States were rooted in the Bible and its God. Unlike Europe, which defined itself as exclusively Christian, America became the first Judeo-Christian society. The American Founders were Christians — either theologically or culturally — but they were rooted in the Hebrew Scriptures. Even Americans who could not affirm traditional Christian or Jewish theology...
- America, Not Dylann Roof, Should Be ForgivenTuesday, Jun 23, 2015
- The Left Rejects Painful Truths: Left-Right Differences, Part IVTuesday, Jun 16, 2015
- ‘Does It Do Good?’ vs. ‘Does It Feel Good?’ Left-Right Differences: Part IIITuesday, Jun 9, 2015
This special feature series of Ultimate Issues Hours is dedicated to exploring the relevance of the Bible. It's a relatively new idea that Biblical literacy is not important. Dennis poses the question, "Do you have an instruction manual? If not the Bible, then what?"