Friday, May 29, 2015
Is Hillary inevitable or impossible? Why is ObamaCare forcing doctors out of medicine? Did Global Warming cause the storms in Texas? And, The Happiness Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Here’s a link to Ami Horowitz’s latest video report.
- Indoctrination on Global Warming Baked into K-12 CurriculumThursday, May 28, 2015
- Stephens: China, Iran and Russia RiseWednesday, May 27, 2015
- IS Uses Captured Women as Sex SlavesWednesday, May 27, 2015
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to Andrea Mays, economist. She teaches at California State University, Long Beach. Her new book is The Millionaire and the Bard: Henry Folger’s Obsessive Hunt for Shakespeare’s First Folio.
- Stark – A Star in the East: The Rise of Christianity in ChinaTuesday, May 26, 2015
- Brands – Reagan: The LifeThursday, May 21, 2015
- Powers – The Silencing: How the Left is Killing Free SpeechWednesday, May 20, 2015
Most Americans hold either liberal or conservative positions on most matters. In many instances, however, they would be hard pressed to explain their position or the position they oppose. But if you can’t explain both sides, how do you know you’re right? At the very least, you need to understand both the liberal and conservative positions in order to effectively understand your own. I grew up in a liberal world — New York, Jewish and Ivy League graduate school. I was an 8-year-old when President Dwight Eisenhower ran for re-election against the Democratic nominee, Adlai...
More than anything else, Dennis loves teaching Torah - the Five Books of Moses of the Hebrew Bible. Whatever your faith, or even if you have none, you will experience through these courses the true power of this enduring text - the most important words ever written.