Tuesday, Jul 28, 2015
Why is the President perpetually annoyed? Do the Boy Scouts have a future? Plus, the Ultimate Issues Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Prager U opens its Environmental Sciences Department this week with the release of five new courses taught by noted ecologist and co-founder of Greenpeace, Patrick Moore: Why I Left Greenpeace, What They Haven’t Told You about Climate Change, The Truth about CO2, Trees Are the Answer, and Are GMOs Good or Bad? See them all here and then pass them all to friends and family.
- Stop Iran Nuke Deal Rally, Los Angeles – This SundayFriday, Jul 24, 2015
- CT Dems Strip Thomas Jefferson and Andrew Jackson from Annual DinnerFriday, Jul 24, 2015
- Feminist: I’m Never Shaving My Legs AgainThursday, Jul 23, 2015
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to James Piereson senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute. His new book is Shattered Consensus: The Rise and Decline of America’s Postwar Political Order.
- Coulter – Adios, AmericaThursday, Jul 16, 2015
- Tanner – Going For BrokeThursday, Jul 16, 2015
- Oren — Ally: My Journey Across the American-Israeli DivideWednesday, Jul 15, 2015
We say that evil is dark. But this metaphor is imprecise. Evil is actually intensely bright, so painfully bright that people look away from it. Many even deny its existence. Why? Because once people acknowledge evil’s existence, they know they have to confront it. And most people prefer not to confront evil. That is what led to World War II. Many in the West denied the darkness of Nazism. They looked the other way when that evil could have been stopped and then appeased it as it became stronger. We are reliving 1938. British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain went to Munich to negotiate...
- The Pope and the Hammer and SickleTuesday, Jul 14, 2015
- It’s All About Big Government Left-Right Differences: Part VTuesday, Jul 7, 2015
- The Formal End to Judeo-Christian AmericaTuesday, Jun 30, 2015
Having raised kids of his own, Dennis Prager understands the struggles of raising good kids when there are so many negative influences in today's society. Many parents today seem to be pre-occupied with achievement. There should be more emphasis on character building in children for the betterment of our future society. In this bundle, we highlight three of Dennis' most beneficial talks where he has discussed the issues and offers advice on how to raise a young child to be a good person.