Thursday, Oct 30, 2014
Is Tuesday going to be an election about who makes you feel safer? Do the Democrats have a lock on Millennials? Or are they up for grabs? Plus, the minimum wage debate. And, Mark Steyn.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Even if you’re Muslim, even if you’re a highly regarded Arab intellectual, you are dismissed as an Islamophobe if you raise questions about Islam-based societies. Therefore, no serious discussion is possible. A devastating piece. Read it ($) here.
- New Course from Prager U! What’s the Right Minimum Wage?Tuesday, Oct 28, 2014
- ObamaCare: Insurance without DoctorsTuesday, Oct 28, 2014
- White House College Sexual Assault Statistics Grossly ExaggeratedThursday, Oct 23, 2014
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to Mark Steyn, best-selling author and popular political commentator . His new book is The Undocumented Mark Steyn.
- Timmerman – Dark Forces: The Truth About What Happened in BenghaziThursday, Oct 23, 2014
- Wolpe – David: The Divided HeartTuesday, Oct 14, 2014
- Kotkin – The New Class ConflictMonday, Oct 13, 2014
In almost every area of American life, the better things are, the worse it is for the Democratic Party. And vice versa. Marriage. Even today, after decades of feminism, most Americans agree that it is better for women (and for men) — and better for society — when women (and men) marry. Yet, when women marry, it is bad for the Democratic Party; and when women do not marry, even after — or shall we say, especially after — having children, it is quite wonderful for the Democratic Party. Married women vote Republican. Unmarried women lopsidedly vote Democrat. It is both...
More than anything else, Dennis loves teaching Torah - the Five Books of Moses of the Hebrew Bible. Whatever your faith, or even if you have none, you will experience through these courses the true power of this enduring text - the most important words ever written.