Tuesday, Oct 13, 2015
Why does the media never challenge Bernie Sanders? Is the PM of Turkey willing to blow up his own people to win an election? What is going to happen to all the drug offenders we can no longer send to jail because of new sentencing laws? Plus, the Ultimate Issues Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Is telling the truth always the right thing to do? The obvious answer is yes, but the obvious answer is wrong. Rabbi Joseph Telushkin explains why in a life-changing new course from Prager University. See it here and then send it on to everyone you know. It will really make them think.
- In CA: Get a Driver’s License and You’re Registered to VoteMonday, Oct 12, 2015
- Celebrate Columbus DayMonday, Oct 12, 2015
- Ivy League Professor and MSNBC Contributor Says Carson “Coon of the Year”Thursday, Oct 8, 2015
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to Jay Nordlinger, senior editor for National Review. His new book is Children of Monsters: An Inquiry into the Sons and Daughters of Dictators.
On the assumption that there are good and bad people on both the right and the left and that everyone is horrified by mass shootings, how is one to explain the great divide between right and left on the gun issue as it relates to these mass murders? Why does the left focus on more gun control laws, and why doesn’t the right? One reason is quintessentially American. Most Americans believe that it is their right — and even their duty — to own guns for self-protection. Unique among major democratic and industrialized nations, Americans have traditionally believed in relying...
- Is a National Identity Necessary? Left-Right Differences, Part IXTuesday, Sep 22, 2015
- Europe Is Making a Fatal MistakeTuesday, Sep 15, 2015
- Why the Left Loves “Change” Left-Right Differences: Part VIIITuesday, Sep 8, 2015
Click Here for More Information