Wednesday, Oct 7, 2015
What’s next in the Syrian conflict? How bad are our city schools? Why is Sweden in flames? Plus, Ben Carson. And, the Male/Female hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
The Vatican is behaving like the meeting never happened. The NY Times obliges.
- New PragerU Course! John D. Rockefeller: The Richest American Who Ever LivedTuesday, Oct 6, 2015
- Want to Go to Mars?Thursday, Oct 1, 2015
- More on the Wage Gap MythThursday, Oct 1, 2015
Authors & Experts
Bill Bennett, bestselling author, former Secretary of Education and host of Bill Bennett’s Morning in America nationally syndicated radio show. His new book is America the Strong: Conservative Ideas to Spark the Next Generation.
On the assumption that there are good and bad people on both the right and the left and that everyone is horrified by mass shootings, how is one to explain the great divide between right and left on the gun issue as it relates to these mass murders? Why does the left focus on more gun control laws, and why doesn’t the right? One reason is quintessentially American. Most Americans believe that it is their right — and even their duty — to own guns for self-protection. Unique among major democratic and industrialized nations, Americans have traditionally believed in relying...
- Is a National Identity Necessary? Left-Right Differences, Part IXTuesday, Sep 22, 2015
- Europe Is Making a Fatal MistakeTuesday, Sep 15, 2015
- Why the Left Loves “Change” Left-Right Differences: Part VIIITuesday, Sep 8, 2015
Click Here for More Information