Tuesday, Jul 7, 2015
Is a Iran Nuke Deal already signed, sealed and delivered? Is the Greek debt crisis a tragedy or a farce? And, the Ultimate Issues Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Not enough diversity in its ranks. Forget intelligence gathering, this is the Agency’s big problem.
- MacDonald: Black on White Crime, the FactsThursday, Jul 2, 2015
- Ann Coulter on TrumpThursday, Jul 2, 2015
- Supreme Court, Same Sex Marriage, and States RightsThursday, Jul 2, 2015
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to David Horowitz, best-selling author and speaker. His new book is You’re Going to Be Dead One Day.
- Freedman – A Less Perfect UnionThursday, Jul 2, 2015
- Hugh Hewitt — The QueenThursday, Jul 2, 2015
- Oren — Ally: My Journey Across the American-Israeli DivideWednesday, Jul 1, 2015
Clarity is conservatives’ best friend. If most Americans were clear about the differences between Left and Right, they would not vote Democrat in nearly the numbers they do. The Left understands this, which is why most left-wing rhetoric is dismissive of conservatives’ character — “sexist,” “intolerant,” “bigoted,” “hateful,” “xenophobic,” “racist,” “Islamophobic,” “homophobic” — rather than conservatives’ positions. By focusing on conservatives as people and...
- The Formal End to Judeo-Christian AmericaTuesday, Jun 30, 2015
- America, Not Dylann Roof, Should Be ForgivenTuesday, Jun 23, 2015
- The Left Rejects Painful Truths: Left-Right Differences, Part IVTuesday, Jun 16, 2015
This special feature series of Ultimate Issues Hours is dedicated to exploring the relevance of the Bible. It's a relatively new idea that Biblical literacy is not important. Dennis poses the question, "Do you have an instruction manual? If not the Bible, then what?"