Monday, Aug 31, 2015
Why was a Houston cop ambushed and murdered in cold blood? Why is Mt. McKinley no longer Mt. McKinley? And, what happens when teenagers act stupidly?Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
It’s a dead end. Just like the old black nationalism. Coates’ screed will help no one, but Coates who now thanks to capitalism can complain about whites from a position of financial security and luxury. Maybe he can compare wine lists and stock portfolios with that other hater of America, Michael Moore.
- Want to Sustain Happiness, Get ReligionFriday, Aug 28, 2015
- Here’s the Curt Schilling Tweet that Got Him in So Much TroubleThursday, Aug 27, 2015
- New PragerU Course: Are You on the Wrong Side of History?Tuesday, Aug 25, 2015
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to Geoff Shepard, lawyer and lecturer. His new book is The Real Watergate Scandal: Collusion, Conspiracy and the Plot That Brought Nixon Down.
In the past week, two television reporters in Roanoke, Va. — Alison Parker and Adam Ward — were murdered by a black man who hated whites, and a white police officer in Houston — Darren Goforth — was murdered by a black man. Neither crime has been labeled a hate crime. And no mainstream media reporting of the murders attributes either to race-based hate. For the mainstream media, the Roanoke murders were committed by “a disgruntled former employee,” and regarding the Houston policeman, the media report that, in the words of The New York Times, “a...
- Why Do Many Jews Support the Iran Deal?Tuesday, Aug 25, 2015
- How Do You Know What’s Right and Wrong? Left-Right Differences, Part VIITuesday, Aug 18, 2015
- Responses to the President’s Arguments for the Nuclear DealTuesday, Aug 11, 2015
Click Here for More Information