Monday, Aug 31, 2015
Why was a Houston cop ambushed and murdered in cold blood? Why is Mt. McKinley no longer Mt. McKinley? And, what happens when teenagers act stupidly?Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
It’s a dead end. Just like the old black nationalism. Coates’ screed will help no one, but Coates who now thanks to capitalism can complain about whites from a position of financial security and luxury. Maybe he can compare wine lists and stock portfolios with that other hater of America, Michael Moore.
- Want to Sustain Happiness, Get ReligionFriday, Aug 28, 2015
- Here’s the Curt Schilling Tweet that Got Him in So Much TroubleThursday, Aug 27, 2015
- New PragerU Course: Are You on the Wrong Side of History?Tuesday, Aug 25, 2015
Authors & Experts
The more one knows about the Iran deal, the more obvious it becomes that it is not a deal so much as it is a fraud. According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, the definition of a fraud is “something that is meant to look like the real thing in order to trick people.” That precisely describes the Iran deal. Virtually every claim made for it is either not true or insignificant. There are no “anytime, anywhere” inspections, as Americans were promised during the negotiations. –No American or Canadian inspectors will be allowed into Iran. –The agreement...
- How Do You Know What’s Right and Wrong? Left-Right Differences, Part VIITuesday, Aug 18, 2015
- Responses to the President’s Arguments for the Nuclear DealTuesday, Aug 11, 2015
- It’s a LionTuesday, Aug 4, 2015
Click Here for More Information