Friday, Mar 6, 2015
Does the country really want to return to endless rounds of Clinton scandals, new and old? No listened to Winston when he warned of coming catastrophe. Will anyone listen to Bibi? And, The Happiness Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
The answer is no. There are no moral facts for this generation. Of course, the author doesn’t connect the dots. No God. No Wisdom.
- Anti Smoking Fanatics Try to Destroy E-CigarettesWednesday, Mar 4, 2015
- Jihadi John: Universities in UK Breeding Ground for Future TerroristsMonday, Mar 2, 2015
- Hero: An Interview with French PM, Manuel VallsMonday, Mar 2, 2015
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to Richard Brookhiser, senior editor of National Review. His new book is Founders’ Son: A Life of Abraham Lincoln.
- Townsend – Mission at Nuremberg: An American Army Chaplain and the Trial of the NazisWednesday, Mar 4, 2015
- Lacy – Taxifornia: Liberals’ Laboratory to Bankrupt AmericaThursday, Feb 26, 2015
- Wallison – Hidden in Plain Sight: What Really Caused the World’s Worst Financial Crisis and Why It Could Happen AgainTuesday, Feb 24, 2015
There is no question about whether President Obama — along with Secretary of State John Kerry and the editorial pages of many newspapers — has a particular dislike of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. But there is another question: Why? And the answer is due to an important rule of life that too few people are aware of: Those who do not confront evil resent those who do. Take the case at hand. The prime minister of Israel is at the forefront of the greatest battle against evil in our time — the battle against violent Muslims. No country other than Israel is...
More than anything else, Dennis loves teaching Torah - the Five Books of Moses of the Hebrew Bible. Whatever your faith, or even if you have none, you will experience through these courses the true power of this enduring text - the most important words ever written.