Friday, Apr 17, 2015
Has there every been a candidate like Hillary? Why isn’t Mr. Gyrocopter labeled a Leftwing nut by the media? And, The Happiness Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Kill 12. Why? Because they were Christians. Horrifying.
- Tax Code Now 75k PagesFriday, Apr 17, 2015
- Husband Prosecuted for Having Sex with Alzheimer WifeWednesday, Apr 15, 2015
- Russia to Sell Iran Sophisticated Anti-Missile SystemTuesday, Apr 14, 2015
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to James Swanson, senior legal scholar at the Heritage Foundation. He is the author of Manhunt: The 12-Day Chase for Lincoln’s Killer.
- Miller – The Story: A Reporter’s JourneyMonday, Apr 13, 2015
- Kidd – George Whitefield: America’s Spiritual Founding FatherFriday, Apr 10, 2015
- Hirsi Ali – Heretic: Why Islam Needs a Reformation NowThursday, Apr 9, 2015
Hillary Clinton has announced that she is running for president of the United States. What her likely nomination says about the Democratic Party and tens of millions of Americans is depressing. Other than Barack Obama — whose resume consisted of being a charismatic black — it is hard to come up with a less accomplished individual who has run for president in our lifetime. And, unfortunately, that is saying something. Moreover, at least Barack Obama had the excuse of having been in public life for only a few years, as a state senator and then a two-year U.S. senator. Hillary...
More than anything else, Dennis loves teaching Torah - the Five Books of Moses of the Hebrew Bible. Whatever your faith, or even if you have none, you will experience through these courses the true power of this enduring text - the most important words ever written.