Wednesday, Aug 27, 2014
Why are the Democrats so afraid of Scott Walker? Why does an American fight and die for a hate-consumed terror mob like ISIS? Is the EPA out of control and headed your way? And, the Male/Female Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Why didn’t the restaurant owners just tell the complainer to take a hike? How wimpy can you get? You can see how the Left has infected the American character in this story. It’s not pretty.
- New Prager U. Course! How the Liberal University Hurts the Liberal StudentMonday, Aug 25, 2014
- Is ISIS Evil?Monday, Aug 25, 2014
- U of Chicago Economist: Drop Corporate Income Tax to Keep Companies in USMonday, Aug 25, 2014
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to Richard Epstein, Professor of Law at the University of Chicago. His new book is The Classical Liberal Constitution: The Uncertain Quest for Limited Government.
- Halper – Clinton, Inc.: The Audacious Rebuilding of a Political MachineTuesday, Aug 19, 2014
- Davis – Lone Star America: How Texas Can Save Our CountryMonday, Aug 18, 2014
- Berg – Behind the Curtain: An Insider’s View of Jay Leno’s Tonight ShowThursday, Aug 14, 2014
My father, Max Prager, died last week. Here are some thoughts on the death of a parent. 1. Longevity Parents who live long are very lucky. Not only for their longevity, and not only because they get to see their children grow into adulthood, and not only because they may see grandchildren, but for all those extra years to reconcile with their children. Had my father died when I was a teenager, we would not have had the decades since then to get closer. 2. Age at death My father was born on July 18, 1918 and died on August 16, 2014. He was 96. When people are told that someone’s parent...
More than anything else, Dennis loves teaching Torah - the Five Books of Moses of the Hebrew Bible. Whatever your faith, or even if you have none, you will experience through these courses the true power of this enduring text - the most important words ever written.