Friday, Nov 21, 2014
Do we have a king or a President? Mark Larson guest hosts for Dennis.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Here’s what happened.
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to William Voegeli, a senior editor of The Claremont Review of Books. His new book is The Pity Party: A Mean-Spirited Diatribe Against Liberal Compassion.
- Attkisson – Stonewalled: My Fight for Truth Against the Forces of Obstruction, Intimidation, and Harassment in Obama’s WashingtonMonday, Nov 17, 2014
- Epstein – The Moral Case for Fossil FuelThursday, Nov 13, 2014
- Sontag – Light the Way Home: My Incredible Ride from New Age to New LifeThursday, Nov 6, 2014
One of the first clues that this Columbia-educated, liberal, Democrat, New York Jew had that there was something wrong at the heart of progressive/left-wing thought was when I read and was taught over and over that “poverty causes crime.” I knew from the first that this was dogma, not truth. How did I know? First, I thought about the world that I knew best — my own. My paternal grandparents were extremely poor immigrants from Russia. They lived in a small apartment in Brooklyn where they raised four children, none of whom, of course, ever had their own room. Moreover, my...
- When Republicans Win, Politics Are ‘Dysfunctional’Tuesday, Nov 11, 2014
- The Left’s Tactics — a Personal ExampleTuesday, Nov 4, 2014
- If It Damages America, It’s Good for DemocratsTuesday, Oct 28, 2014
More than anything else, Dennis loves teaching Torah - the Five Books of Moses of the Hebrew Bible. Whatever your faith, or even if you have none, you will experience through these courses the true power of this enduring text - the most important words ever written.