Wednesday, Oct 26, 2016
Will voters punish Democrats for the ObamaCare fiasco? Which poll is accurate? Did liberals create the black middle class? Plus, the Male/Female Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Dennis talks to Adam Carolla, comedian and the world’s most popular podcaster. He has big event on Friday night, a live podcast event featuring Milo Yiannapolous at the City National Grove of Anaheim. Adam also has a new racing documentary, “The 24 Hour War” available for pre-order.
- Berkeley Students Throw Safe Space TantrumTuesday, Oct 25, 2016
- New PragerU Course! Immigrants: Don’t Vote for What You FledMonday, Oct 24, 2016
- Hillary Wants a New ConstitutionFriday, Oct 21, 2016
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to Ben Shapiro, editor of The Daily Wire, popular podcaster and radio talk show host. His new novel is True Allegiance.
- Reno – Resurrecting the Idea of a Christian SocietyTuesday, Oct 18, 2016
- Klein – Guilty as Sin: Uncovering New Evidence of Corruption and How Hillary Clinton and the Democrats Derailed the FBI InvestigationThursday, Oct 6, 2016
- Rasmussen – The Will to Lead: America’s Indispensable Role in the Global Fight for FreedomThursday, Sep 29, 2016
Last week, The Wall Street Journal wrote an editorial about YouTube restricting access to 16 videos — down from 21 — that were created and posted online by my nonprofit educational organization, Prager University. The subheading read, “YouTube thinks Dennis Prager’s videos may be dangerous.” The Journal said: “Tech giants like Google and Facebook always deny that their platforms favor some viewpoints over others, but then they don’t do much to avoid looking censorious. … Dennis Prager’s ‘PragerU’ puts out free short videos on...
Click Here for More Information