Friday, Sep 30, 2016
If it’s okay to ask Donald Trump to publicly check his weight everyday, is it okay to have Hillary do the same? Do we have a political hack heading the FBI? Plus, The Happiness Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Amity Shlaes, renown economic historian, answers this question very clearly. See it here. Then, pass it on to friends and family.
- Friedman: Electing Trump Would Be InsaneWednesday, Sep 28, 2016
- Guggenheim Museum Invites You to Defecate on AmericaMonday, Sep 26, 2016
- New PragerU Course! What’s Killing the American Dream?Monday, Sep 26, 2016
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to Anders Rasumussn, former Prime Minister of Denmark from 2001 to 2009 His new book is The Will to Lead: America’s Indispensable Role in the Global Fight for Freedom.
- Reed – Real Heroes: Inspiring True Stories of Courage, Character, and ConvictionThursday, Sep 29, 2016
- Moore – Fueling Freedom: Exposing the Mad War on EnergyThursday, Sep 22, 2016
- Boteach – The Israel Warrior: Fighting Back for the Jewish State from Campus to Street CornerThursday, Sep 8, 2016
The most famous American photo of World War II is undoubtedly that of the four Marines planting the American flag on Iwo Jima. The second most famous is probably the legendary photographer Alfred Eisenstaedt’s picture of an American sailor kissing a nurse in Times Square in New York City, when people were celebrating Japan’s surrender. The kiss was not, of course, merely a peck on the cheek. If it were, no photo would have been taken. And if one were, no one would have remembered it. The sailor clearly grabbed the nurse. She is leaning backward, bent at the waist; he is holding...
Click Here for More Information