Tuesday, May 23, 2017
The latest on Manchester terror attack. The latest from the President’s Middle East tour. The latest media anti-Trump outrage. Plus, Carol Swain, Eric Metaxas and the Ultimate Issues Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Dennis talks to Eric Metaxas, best selling author, friend and talk show host. He’s leading a new effort to promote patriotism. He wants young people to memorize “Paul Revere’s Ride” by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. For more info go here. Eric presented a PragerU video about this poem and why it’s so important earlier this year: “Who Is Paul Revere and Why Should You Care?” See it here.
- NYT: Iran Is Not that Bad, They Just Elected a “Moderate”Tuesday, May 23, 2017
- New PragerU Video! The Inconvenient Truth about the Democratic PartyMonday, May 22, 2017
- To Say That Trump Committed a Crime Re: Comey/Flynn Is AbsurdWednesday, May 17, 2017
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks Amie Parnes, senior White House correspondent for The Hill. Her new book written with Jonathan Allen is Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton’s Doomed Campaign.
- Tobolowsky – My Adventures with GodThursday, Apr 27, 2017
- Ryrie – Protestants: The Faith That Made the Modern WorldThursday, Apr 13, 2017
- Kipnis – Unwanted Advances: Sexual Paranoia Comes to CampusSunday, Apr 9, 2017
The number of foolish statements made by men and women who consider themselves feminists is essentially equal to the number of people who strongly identify as feminists. I write “strongly identify” because if asked, “Are you a feminist?” most women will say yes. They will do so for two reasons. One is that there is no social price paid for saying that one is a feminist, while there can be a huge price paid — on a college campus, for example — for saying that one is not a feminist. The other is that a great number of women define feminism as “belief in...
Click Here for More Information