Friday, Feb 17, 2017
Have you ever seen a Presidential press conference like that? Was it accurately reported? Are we the only nation that deports illegal aliens? Plus, The Happiness Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Your economic agenda ($) depends on it.
- US Immigration Policy Not RemarkableFriday, Feb 17, 2017
- Flynn Victim of Political AssassinationWednesday, Feb 15, 2017
- New PragerU Video! Don’t Compare Yourself to OthersMonday, Feb 13, 2017
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to Ashley McGuire, a journalist who has written for Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Time and many other publications. Her new book is Sex Scandal: The Drive to Abolish Male and Female.
- Taylor – The Campus Rape Frenzy: The Attack on Due Process at America’s UniversitiesTuesday, Feb 7, 2017
- McAleer and McElhinney- Gosnell: The Untold Story of America’s Most Prolific Serial KillerThursday, Feb 2, 2017
- Horowitz – Big Agenda: President Trump’s Plan to Save AmericaMonday, Jan 30, 2017
Here’s a news flash for Democrats and other Americans on the left: Four years ago, when Barack Obama was re-elected president, conservatives were just as depressed as you are now that Hillary Clinton lost and Donald Trump won. I describe this as news because this undoubtedly surprises many of you. You probably never gave a moment’s thought to how depressed conservatives were in 2012. (Why would you? Unlike you, we shun hysteria.) But believe me — we were. Many of us believed that President Obama was doing great damage to America. Now we are convinced that he did more damage...
Click Here for More Information