Wednesday, Aug 24, 2016
How many Clinton Foundation donors did Hillary talk to while she was Secretary of State? What did they talk about? And what happened afterwards? Is this about to be the biggest corruption scandal in US history? Plus, Heather MacDonald. And, the Male/Female Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
This might be the biggest corruption scandal in the history of the nation — if the media ($) cared to fully report it.
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to John Lott, President of the founder of the Crime Prevention Research Center and noted gun crime expert. His new book is The War on Guns: Arming Yourself against Gun Control Lies.
- Davis – Upside Down: How the Left Turned Right into Wrong, Truth into Lies, and Good into BadThursday, Aug 18, 2016
- Beck – Liars: How Progressives Exploit Our Fears for Power and ControlThursday, Aug 18, 2016
- Axe – Undeniable: How Biology Confirms Our Intuition That Life Is DesignedTuesday, Aug 16, 2016
There was rare good news this month. On August 4, The New York Times published a front-page article headlined, “College Students Protest, Alumni’s Fondness Fades and Checks Shrink.” According to The Times, some college alumni are awakening to the fact that their beloved alma maters are nothing like the decent, open, tolerant, committed-to-learning places they remember. Rather, nearly every college and university in America has become the least open, the least tolerant, the most hate-filled and the most anti-American (and, of course, anti-Israel) mainstream institution in...
- Pope Francis and the Decline of the WestTuesday, Aug 9, 2016
- Did #NeverTrumpers Hear Hillary Clinton’s Frightening Speech?Tuesday, Aug 2, 2016
- Trump’s Speech Wasn’t ‘Dark’ EnoughTuesday, Jul 26, 2016
Click Here for More Information