Friday, Jul 22, 2016
Did Trump hit a home run or a foul ball? Did he do what he had to do? Did project the image he needed to project? Plus, The Happiness Hour.Listen Now »
Cited on the Show
Dennis does this one himself. Watch it here and then send on to family and friends.
Authors & Experts
Dennis talks to Dinesh D’Souza, best-selling author and film-maker. His new movie and new book are both entitled: Hillary’s America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party.
- Levin – The Fractured Republic: Renewing America’s Social Contract in the Age of IndividualismMonday, Jul 11, 2016
- Metaxas – If You Can Keep It: The Forgotten Promise of American LibertyThursday, Jul 7, 2016
- Simon – I Know Best: How Moral Narcissism Is Destroying Our Republic, If It Hasn’t AlreadyWednesday, Jul 6, 2016
It appears that no matter how many men, women and children Islamists slaughter or maim, few in the West take Islamic terror seriously. This may sound odd, given how much talk there is about terror, but a compelling case can be made for this assertion. 1) The Western elites The elites of the Western world are far more preoccupied with — and fearful of — global warming than Islamic terror. They regard those who believe that Islamic terror is the greatest threat to civilization as not merely wrong but bigots. They have labeled such people Islamophobes, but of course, there is no such...
- The New York Times and the Left Have Blood on Their HandsTuesday, Jul 12, 2016
- Where’s Winston?Thursday, Jun 30, 2016
- Why the Left Hates ReferendumsTuesday, Jun 28, 2016
Click Here for More Information