The Dennis Prager Show

Call the Show 1-877-243-7776
Listento the show24/7

Friday, Jan 2, 2015

Prager H2: You need to be able to open up to someone. Ideally, you can express your inner feelings to your spouse, but if you can’t open up to your spouse, then talk a friend, if not a friend a therapist, if not a therapist, priest, but someone. Original date: October 6, 2006

Login to Listen

AdvertisementAdvertise with Us
Pragertopia 99 cent offer Advertisement
RSS Feeds
The Dennis Prager Mobile App - Available Now